• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Beta Zombies Overloaded: Top-down Arcade Shooter

V

VintermGames

NOW ON PC!!! Download on itch.io!!
Download!! >> https://vintermgames.itch.io/zombies-overloaded << Download!!
I would LOVE some feedback! I'm not stubborn with making changes :)

ZOMBIES!! Wave after wave of zombies surround you as you fight for your life! Death is imminent, but make use a variety of weapons and power-ups to last as long as possible. These walkers start out slow and harmless, but after just a few waves you will find yourself running for your life!

Screenshots:

Video Trailer:
Overloaded Mode!!
You have to take on endless waves of zombies with the random weapon that spawn for you. Surviving the later waves takes tremendous skill (and maybe a little luck)! Every 5 waves you must face off that maps boss, who gross stronger each time you face them.

Pacifism Mode!!
You have no ammo, you are cornered, all you can do is run! Use the power-ups to help yourself stay alive longer, but that's have you've got!!

Achievements!!
Try and see if you can unlock all of the 21 achievements available. Earn points to you Google Play account and also earn some gold for upgrades!

Leaderboards!!
Lets be honest, this is the point of the game. Get on the leaderboards! Achieve top 10 status or at the very least be better than your friends!​
4-26-18 Update
Recently added:

1. Exploding barrels! Take out zombies in packs!
2. 7% increase in overall game speed (character speed, shooting speed, zombie speed)
3. Boss fight difficulty balancing
4. Graphical improvements and additional animations
5. Minor glitch, bug, and error fixes

What I'm working on next:
Still working out kinks and adding different aspects here and there. I need to port to apple, which will take a while because it will be my first iOS release.

Beta Link
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.VintermGames.TheZombiesOverloaded

Last edited by a moderator:
V

VintermGames

Almost finished adding my new boss! Check it out!