Android Zombie Infested Areas [Android]

P

PlayTestedGames

This is a zombie shooting game that I have made a lot of improvement in. From upgradable guns to random perks, I have added a lot of stuff in the game. It is basically a top down 2d game with guns and zombies. However, this is also my biggest completed project till now. Please play it and review it to let me know how I can improve my future projects.

Description from Google Play:
Zombie Infested Areas is a zombie shooter game which is all about shooting zombies, waves of them, guns, upgrades and equipment. A carefully balanced difficulty and the slow inflow of new unlocks and levels will keep you hooked for long.

NOW WITH NEW SHOOTING MECHANICS - TAP ON THE ZOMBIES TO SHOOT THEM.

The guns are all different in their stats and even feel different. Guns include pistol, assault rifle, machine pistol, shotgun, sawed-off shotgun, sub machine gun, triple shots, rocket launcher and even light machine gun.

The gameplay demands you survive to the highest wave possible.

The initial couple of stages are easier, however the difficulty slowly ramps up as you go into higher waves. Newer variants of zombies start appearing that are stronger, faster and deal more damage. However the difficulty is always kept fair.

Gold coins drop at regular intervals as you play. The rate of their drop is hastened by zombie kills.

So, what are you waiting for. Install the game and shoot through hordes of zombies!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playtestedgames.zombieinfestedareas

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: