• Hey! Guest! The 37th GMC Jam will take place between May 28th, 12:00 UTC and June 1st, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!

Zelda 2 demo and improvement update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misu

The forum's immigrant
Have you ever thought posting a WIP thread about this in the work in progress subforum?

Not saying you cant post this here; you can actually. Its that you have the possibility to share this with the community too. Would be nice :)

NimNom1234

Have you ever thought posting a WIP thread about this in the work in progress subforum?

Not saying you cant post this here; you can actually. Its that you have the possibility to share this with the community too. Would be nice :)
I might, if I keep this going :)

NimNom1234

Will you completely remake it 100%? Or improve on the bad design choices in the original?
I was actually thinking of making sort of second quest with a different world and new abilities, don't know if I will though. I usually work on projects until I get bored and think of something cooler :)

Zelda 2 was my first Zelda game and holds a special place for me.
Looks like you've done well here. Link's walking animation could use a little tweaking but the rest looked pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.