• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

YYC Problems

Zerb Games

Upwards of 4 months ago I bought all the YYCs. I so far have only needed the Windows YYC, but it either never completes compilation even with a single object game that moves the object to the cursor, or gives me this error:
Unhandled Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the path specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at ...(Object )
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)
Asset Compile finished: 1:44:29 AM
Compile finished: 1:44:29 AM
I'm guessing I installed things wrong. Please tell me what I did wrong, I have windows vista and my two current directories for the SDK, and Visual studio 2010 are here:
VisualStudioDir=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
WindowsSDKDir=C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A

I just got my license key for Visual Studio today to sadly no avail.

Any help is very much appreciated, thanks!