• Hey! Guest! The 40th (!!!) GMC Jam will take place between February 25th, 12:00 UTC to March 1st 12:00 UTC. Why not join in this very special anniversary jam! Click here to find out more!

SOLVED YYC is tripping balls and won't render the correct sprite.

This beyond me. The two screenshots are supposed to be identical. No matter what I try, the YYC export won't display the correct sprite. I tried renaming the sprite assets and it still won't do.
One is poetically called "spr_cursor", and the other "spr_gui_panel", so I really don't know how it could confuse the two...Any idea? This is a very small project still, so I highly doubt there's some sort of naming conflict in here.
image20.png

ParodyKnaveBob

The Laughing Rogue
Howdy, Slow Fingers,

I understand (via @Nocturne) the YYC is more sensitive to cache issues. Have you tried clearing the cache (little brush icon) to see if that just magically fixes everything for you?

(Otherwise, I suspect the way a value gets assigned could be messed up and accidentally working on the VM export.)

I hope this helps,

Howdy, Slow Fingers,

I understand (via @Nocturne) the YYC is more sensitive to cache issues. Have you tried clearing the cache (little brush icon) to see if that just magically fixes everything for you?

(Otherwise, I suspect the way a value gets assigned could be messed up and accidentally working on the VM export.)

I hope this helps,
Yeah, brooming the cache did nothing, but a hard computer restart finally did the trick!
I got scared for a second here, which ironically is the most stimulated I've been since last March šŸ˜‚
Thanks man!