• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX Yyc compiler picks up old files even after clean build

kimau79

I am part of a development team for a game. On my Mac I have myself a copy of the whole project file (ie the yyp files and stuff)

But then days ago I was told that the team has make some big changes that I need to scrap the old project on my Mac completely and download a new one (with the yyp file name being the same). So I downloaded the new project file and moved the folder containing the old ones to the bin (not yet permanently deleted).

When I then compile using VM, everything works fine and the new changes are picked up in the executable. But when I compile using YYC, the executable picked up the old files and old settings instead. I have cleaned build sooooo many times (both VM and YYC clean build) but the problem remains unsolved.

What should I try now? For instance, is it possible for me to remove the cache files manually? Thanks!

kimau79

No unfortunately it didn't work. I pressed the delete button and manually checked that everything is deleted, but the yyc still picked up the old settings and files