• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows YYC Compiler Error "the given key was not present in the dictionary"

F

Fwiller

Hi there. I've been having some issue with the YYC compiler for GMS2. The system output consistently gets to "Writing Chunk... AUDO" and an error pops up saying "The given key was not present in the dictionary".

I've tried compiling multiple different projects files (being sure to clear the cache before each compile), Logging out and logging back in, and deleting and downloading a fresh install of GMS2, but the problem persists.

Any idea what might be going on?

F

Fwiller

I am able to build the normal VM output, and until recently I had been able to successfully compile with YYC. However I haven't tried setting up Visual Studio again, so I will do that and report back. Thanks!

F

Fwiller

Ah, you know what. That's exactly the problem. Just read the change log, and I have to point to the .bat file instead of the install folder. Thanks a bunch :).