• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Yoyogames account - never being able to login just re-sends activation mail again and ever

B

blax100dk

It says I have my mail registered but it always sends me a new mail to reset my password - even though I only use the login tab on the left. This is a very fustrating login problem. I just bought game maker studio with humble bundle. And I can't download it without an account on yoyogames.

Has anyone else had this weird problem? And can the yoyogames staff fix the account so i can login.

T

Talonius

Are you using Gmail? If so, check the Spam and Trash folders to see if the activation email is being placed there.

Also, if you're using Gmail you can use a dot to create a new email address that points to your old email address. For instance, [email protected] is equal to [email protected] -- Gmail ignores the periods in the username. Or, you can use a plus sign to create a new address in the same manner. For instance, I use [email protected] and [email protected] -- Gmail ignores everything including the + sign and after it.