YOYO Issues

C

Chungsie

So I have a license for gms1.x and gms2. I do not wish to buy new licenses. I can't login to YOYOgames accounts at all because of the dumb form. And um, I can't contact YOYO help as a result or even get my licenses or download link. Are there going to be refunds or is it getting fixed? I tried with Edge and Chrome without success.

C

Chungsie

ok I tried the link, upload_2019-6-3_12-37-2.png it redirects me here if I click contact, or go to downloads in the account

Note, I even cleared my cache and cookies. Everything related to my account is broken it seems. and GMS2 doesn't exist on my desktop for some reason.

S

Steneub

I'm in a similar situation. I had a popup saying a feature wasn't available because I had the trial version, so in trying to investigate the issue, I'm stuck on this interruption page too. The error is a 504 gateway problem and might have something to do with the recent massive Google outage?

The contact-support link is not very helpful either because there is no way to provide details for what the problem is, and only an automated response comes back to click a link to login... which is exactly where the issue comes in.

Is there a way to alert someone there is a problem if they're not already aware?

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
ok I tried the link, View attachment 25027 it redirects me here if I click contact, or go to downloads in the account

Note, I even cleared my cache and cookies. Everything related to my account is broken it seems. and GMS2 doesn't exist on my desktop for some reason.
Did you try logging out and then accessing the link Nocturne posted?

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
You need to clear ALL cookies from YYG from the browser, then use the link I supplied above to file a report requesting assistance.

zim32

I keep getting the we're sorry but something went wrong please wait a few moments and try again page everytime I click I accept these terms

Dr. Wolf

I'm locked out as well, and clearing cookies/cache doesn't fix it. It keeps taking me to the profile review screen, and then won't let me enter my birthday-- the field is grayed out. Sent in a helpdesk ticket; we'll see what happens.