1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

YOYO Issues

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by Chungsie, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Chungsie

Chungsie Member

So I have a license for gms1.x and gms2. I do not wish to buy new licenses. I can't login to YOYOgames accounts at all because of the dumb form. And um, I can't contact YOYO help as a result or even get my licenses or download link. Are there going to be refunds or is it getting fixed? I tried with Edge and Chrome without success.

SilentxxBunny likes this.
  2. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

SilentxxBunny likes this.
  3. Chungsie

Chungsie Member

ok I tried the link, upload_2019-6-3_12-37-2.png it redirects me here if I click contact, or go to downloads in the account

Note, I even cleared my cache and cookies. Everything related to my account is broken it seems. and GMS2 doesn't exist on my desktop for some reason.

4. Steneub

Steneub Member

I'm in a similar situation. I had a popup saying a feature wasn't available because I had the trial version, so in trying to investigate the issue, I'm stuck on this interruption page too. The error is a 504 gateway problem and might have something to do with the recent massive Google outage?

The contact-support link is not very helpful either because there is no way to provide details for what the problem is, and only an automated response comes back to click a link to login... which is exactly where the issue comes in.

Is there a way to alert someone there is a problem if they're not already aware?

5. matharoo

matharoo Udemy Instructor

Did you try logging out and then accessing the link Nocturne posted?

6. EvanSki

EvanSki King of Raccoons

504 Gateway Time-out

7. SilentxxBunny

SilentxxBunny Epsilon

8. stickyfingers

stickyfingers Member

New computer, need GMS2, same issue, can't get past that "SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOU!"-page.

9. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

You need to clear ALL cookies from YYG from the browser, then use the link I supplied above to file a report requesting assistance.

10. zim32

zim32 Member

I keep getting the we're sorry but something went wrong please wait a few moments and try again page everytime I click I accept these terms

11. stickyfingers

stickyfingers Member

SOLVED, at least for me. It was because of maintenance in the accounts section of the site.

12. Dr. Wolf

Dr. Wolf Member

I'm locked out as well, and clearing cookies/cache doesn't fix it. It keeps taking me to the profile review screen, and then won't let me enter my birthday-- the field is grayed out. Sent in a helpdesk ticket; we'll see what happens.