OFFICIAL YoYo Games Indie Game Publishing

NazGhuL

NazTaiL
Hi! I would gladly share my experience: I wrote a nice and clean mail about my game Space Ashes.
Being with a publisher could be the solution for my lack of experience with marketing.
No mail back in 3 weeks, so I re-mail one and got a faster answer. :)

we've been simply inundated with submissions
Can't doubt about it!

it's not what we're looking for as a business right at this minute.
That's fine. Still love GMS.

We'd definitely be up for you keeping us posted on your progress with it though (and with any other project you might undertake).
What I understand is that something is missing on my game. A little spark. That's fine. But I still don't know what they are expecting. (And send further request for other game I made)
I can't wait to see which game wil be on the list. The level of quality needed. (design, art, etc...)

With a little more detail, I think they would have been a little less inundated with requests but hey ... It's up to them to manage that!

It was my first attempt with a publisher. My second one wasn't better either: (Won't name the publisher :/)

...unfortunately it isn’t quite what we are looking for at the moment. We really appreciate you sending it in however and if you make anything else in the future, be sure to send it over and perhaps we can work together on that.
:D :D

Guess what...I'll be on my own on this! Should I wear a suit and a tie?

Toque

Hi! I would gladly share my experience: I wrote a nice and clean mail about my game Space Ashes.
Being with a publisher could be the solution for my lack of experience with marketing.
No mail back in 3 weeks, so I re-mail one and got a faster answer. :)

Can't doubt about it!

That's fine. Still love GMS.

What I understand is that something is missing on my game. A little spark. That's fine. But I still don't know what they are expecting. (And send further request for other game I made)
I can't wait to see which game wil be on the list. The level of quality needed. (design, art, etc...)

With a little more detail, I think they would have been a little less inundated with requests but hey ... It's up to them to manage that!

It was my first attempt with a publisher. My second one wasn't better either: (Won't name the publisher :/)

:D :D

Guess what...I'll be on my own on this! Should I wear a suit and a tie?
Space ashes looks like a great game!!
Not sure what they are looking for??
You have the right attitude.

Good luck with it