• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Your oddest Twitterers?

W

WWAZman

I'm curious who your oddest or more interesting Twitter follower or friends are? I'm great fun I've been able to talk to Garret Wang from stvoyager a few times..but I think my most "wait, wtf...WHO is following little old ME?!?!" ...is none other than Nolan Bushnell of Atari fame...not that I'm bragging, he hasn't said one word to me yet!! .. ..

So what about others here?

G

GVmG

Mmh, I don't think I have any incredibly famous people following me.

As for the weird accounts... spooky ghosts.

Like seriously why do they follow me? It's been more than a year and a half and they still follow me.

W

WWAZman

Mmh, I don't think I have any incredibly famous people following me.

As for the weird accounts... spooky ghosts.

Like seriously why do they follow me? It's been more than a year and a half and they still follow me.
Which games have you produced? Anything ghost related?

W

WWAZman

No, but I once tweeted that I was watching a conspiracy tv show. That might be the reason.
Hmm..could be? Also maybe they like your game...offer to make THEM a ghost themed game or evp detection? :D good publicity either way lol

G

GVmG

I never really completed any serious game, so I doubt they liked any of my glitchy af prototypes :p