Discussion Your Finished Games Let's Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thunder Lion

Hey guys I've been getting really bored of "mainstream" games and indies a like. I wanted to start doing "Let's Plays" of game maker games. So I am really interested in trying out your games.

Here are a few requirements:

1. Windows 10 compatible (PC only games, browsers are okay)
  2. Keyboard and mouse controls only (can be one or the other or both)
  3. Must Be a Complete Game
  4. Give me any "cheats" you have for it
  5. Provide a .txt file for controls
  6. Must be in English (I can't understand anything else lol)
  7. Also it doesn't have to be your game
  8. It must be free for me to play (Micro-transactions are okay)
  9. It must not be SUPER RESOURCE HEAVY, I can play Arma on Med settings if that's a hint
Also give me a good rundown of your game in the text file provided.

D

DeathandGrim

My old games are trash. I'll keep this in mind for the near future though.

woodsmoke

I have games at itch.io (see link in my signature). If you are interested in lets playing one I can give you a text file with the controls, although controls should be explained in-game.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
We have a whole sub-forum dedicated to showing off your created games. Made with game maker.

If you wish to a video review of people's games over there, you are more than welcome to. :)
That's pretty much exactly what I would say too.. I'll add that by using the forums instead of this topic, you are helping bump up the game being reviewed and so giving it visibility and also encouraging others to play and maybe comment too. It also means that the focus is on the developer that made the game and not on the person that made this topic... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.