• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

"Your content can not be submitted" error

A

Alexandrowich

i have this error as well, a day later my post is still uneditable. now i dont know if people can see it or if its still unviewable.
if not i,d like it to be aproved asap, but i have been waiting for a day now (unless it takes more than that) my post contains images, gifs, youtube videos (as they are suported) and of course links, all of which are a mustbe on my post.
i am very confused and dont know who or how to contact.
any help?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
You are receiving this error message because your account has less than 5 approved posts. This is an anti-spam countermeasure to filter out spam bots.

When creating posts that contain links under these circumstances, the post will be put under moderator preview, which automatically wakes up a squirrel with a hammer over at YoYo HQ. The squirrel will then proceed to wake up a randomly chosen moderator (though they seem to prefer me for whatever reason) and summon it for duty.

Please note that sometimes it may take multiple hours up to a few days for the moderator to wake up and do its job (some of us are lazy, and depending on the type of content and involved guidelines it may take a while to check everything).

On a serious note: Everything is working as intended. I can't see any posts by you that are not approved, which in turn means all of them are approved (or deleted - but if you can see them, they're approved, and if you can't, you should have received a PM explaining why).

If there is anything you need to add to a post but can't due to this restriction, adding a new reply is an acceptable exception for the bumping rules. The post will be put on moderator preview, anyway which triggers the squirrel ordeal and ends up with a moderator merging the post into the original post, anyway, so there are no problems here.