• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS xcodebuild: error: Scheme xxxx is not currently configured for the test action

T

Thiago Sabin

I followed everything in this tutorial:

https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216753858-Develop-For-And-Distribute-To-iOS

Still i'm getting this error...

"xcodebuild: error: Scheme xxxx is not currently configured for the test action"

"The schemes can be added/removed/shared/edited in Xcode via Product -> Scheme -> Manage Schemes."

I tried doing that to but i just can't add any scheme there cause it asks me for a target and i got only "none" option there and nothing happens, but i don't know if i should be doing that or if it's something else, please i'm stuck!!!

T

Thiago Sabin

Someone please? This game maker documentation is so old from ios 8... i really dont know what i can do...

R

RobbSnow

Are you trying to build or debug? I don't know why you would get errors for the test action if you are just building.