iOS Wreck Dive Ralph

P

pSouper

Just a few relatively pain free weeks of discovering GMS2 having never heard of it before) I am proud to introduce you all to Wreck Dive Ralph...

Ralph, an ex-cop turned treasure hunter in his new action-hero shoot-em-up will take you back to when 8bit pixel-art and awesome game-play was cool the first time around!

I'd like to thank all the guys at YOYOGames and those of you in the forum who helped a stranger when he was stuck.

The ‘Nakatomi Pizza’ company was a criminal front for international gold smuggling operation. Super-villain Hans Grouper has stolen a number of ancient relics and national treasures. Hit by treacherous storms, smuggling them through the Caribbean all was lost at sea.

You’re an ex-cop and amateur archeology enthusiast with unhealthy obsession with action-movie heroes. 32 levels of Terror-fish, One ex-Cop. The odds are against him… That’s just the way Ralph McClean likes it.

But! before you go and make yourself the richest amateur archaeologist since Indian, A.Jones, you must remember that it’s deep (and dark and cold and wet) down there. You must maintain your air supply at all times. Don’t let the Sharks cut it off. For your own protection you have the latest in rapid fire harpoon weaponry ...now you have a mean gun too. Ha-Ha-Ha!

Salvage as many wrecked items you can. Mystical powers of the ancients ensure with each artifact collected you will be rewarded with more than gold to help you progress further - you’ll see.

And my, does Hans Grouper get upset when you collect all his antiquities without so much as a thank you. Be very careful when you meet him - he’s a pretty mean adversary …that’s why he’s a super villain ;)

YIPPIE-KI-YAY

wdr-iphone-promo01.png wdr-iphone-promo03.png

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/wreck-dive-ralph/id1294181833?mt=8

Last edited by a moderator: