• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Would the beta be delayed? Sorry for my poor English.

Zhanghua

rmanthorp said that
"Unfortunately, we’re running late on 2.3 and Sequences. We can’t really blame covid-19 either. It’s just a huge feature that has taken a bit longer than expected to get into shape for open beta release.It’s not far off though and we’re about to release what we hope will be the open beta candidate into closed beta. Please bear with us, sorry for the slippage. ".
I can't get the meaning, would the beta be delayed? or the 2.3 beta will be released on next few days?

Cause I want to post this important message to the fans on my blog, and must get the exact meaning.
Sorry for my poor English.....

D

Deleted member 45063

From the message I would take it that:
- There was a delay in the rolling out of the feature due to being more complex than initially expected
- Therefore the public beta is delayed (no longer Q1)
- But there is still hope that the version that is about to be released to the private beta will be the one making it to the public beta (so the public beta might still be soon)

Zhanghua

From the message I would take it that:
- There was a delay in the rolling out of the feature due to being more complex than initially expected
- Therefore the public beta is delayed (no longer Q1)
- But there is still hope that the version that is about to be released to the private beta will be the one making it to the public beta (so the public beta might still be soon)
Thank you for your detailed explain, I got that!!!:D