Job Offer - Audio Working On An Indie PlatFormer Game(Need Sound And Music Designer)

K

koopy eacret

I'm Just A Programmer And ''Artist''(mainly Programming)
I Have Been Programming For 7 Years
And Have Been Using GameMaker For 4 Years

And I Really Need A Music And Sound Designer For My Games
I Have A Demo Done Of The Game...Thats Really It
And I Am Looking For Chip-Tune Music Preferably,But As Long As It Fits I Am Good With It

All I Have To Offer Is Credit For Now...
And A Ratio Of All Earnings Sent Strait To Your PayPal Through Itch.io (When it Actually Gets Earnings :\)
That Ratio Is Negotiable

If You Would Wish To Contact Me Here Is MY Twitter
https://twitter.com/WorldBucketSTU
Just Tell Me Once You Followed Me So I Can Follow Back So We Can Dm

Or My Email
[email protected]

Thank You ~~ Koopy

Last edited by a moderator:
V

+Veito

Hi Koopy!

My name is Gunnar Stephens, I am the project overseer for New Lands Audio Design and Production and was wondering if you are still looking for someone to help out with the audio tracks for your game? If so please contact me at my office phone: 972-357-7836 or by email @ [email protected]. We usually divvy out audio genre commissions among staff by style requested, and based on your request for chip-tune esque OST I would personally be handling the complete production of your music. I look forward to answering any questions and offering my assistance with your project!

One thing I must mention is that we DO NOT handle SFX of any sort! If you are strictly looking for SFX at this point in time, or would prefer to deal with one sole audio contractor for both SFX and your OST design, Lucas would be your best bet.

If you have any questions about what exactly we can do for your project, please let me know!

Thank you!
Gunnar Stephens

New Lands Audio Design and Production
972-357-7836

V

+Veito

Here is my current project
Koopy,

Good afternoon! I must ask, are you still needing music and sound effect design? Or perhaps just music? My team would love to help you with your audio, and I would enjoy to discuss this further with you in detail, but I want to stress very much that we DO NOT do sound effects. With that knowledge, I am not sure if you would like to only work with one audio designer that does both categories of music and SFX, or if you would be comfortable with splitting up the work. If you want to keep all of your work centralized with one person, I would get in contact with LucasTheNewbie. Otherwise, if you would like to see what we can do for you, let me know!

I look forward to hearing further from you!