• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Wizard's Apprentice - RPG, Farm Sim, Metroidvania - NPCs & Quest System

B

bearghal

Hey guys, I've been making a game over the past year. It's a pixel RPG with elements of farming simulators and turn-based combat. I'm inspired by games like Stardew Valley, old Harry Potter games, and Pokémon,

Any feedback is welcome

This video summarises my goals with the game:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bearghal

In this devlog, I go over the magic system in my game. It is based on the four elements. My main aim with the magic is to make it so that it is not only used in combat, but that it is also useful to progress through the levels

B

bearghal

I have a few older devlogs up on my channel, so I'm going to post them here over the next few days to get up to speed

In this devlog, I talk about the combat system I want to employ in my game. I want to have a turn-based system, inspired by Pokémon and Final Fantasy

B

bearghal

These next videos are about a problem with trees that I was having that was driving me crazy. Luckily I was able to come up with some form of a solution

B

bearghal

In this video I go over how I design and create the levels in my game