• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Wizard quest

C

CROmartin

Wizard quest is an RPG game about a wizard who is called in some far remote area to help in fighting against evil forces.

The game was mostly done in last days of 1 room game jam and it couldn't be submitted because there was 4-5 hours of finishing and polishing of game needed. I felt demotivated to finish the game after I realised that finishing a polished game on time isn't an option, but after month of the game standing so close to be finished I decided to finish and to see what others think.

Download link:
https://cromartin.itch.io/wizard-quest-

Here are some screen shots.
scr_1.png
scr_2.png
scr_4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CROmartin

Graphics is awesome!
Thanks to Pixel-boy making this game asset free to use, some sprites are more edited(some edited sprites aren't from Pixel-boy but are from unknown source) and created by me.