Welcome to Wizard Battle. You play as a wizard who can do anything. Literally. Let yourself soar through the skies, bring someone back down to terra-firma, painfully. Give a wizard a present. Turn the said present into a bomb. I'm sure you get the idea.
But just because you CAN do anything, doesn't mean that you SHOULD. Each turn a die is rolled for your wizard, which can alter the effects of what they do.
- Epic Failure. The opposite of your action happens. (This will always be unfavorable for the receiving wizard, regardless of the original action.)
- Failure. Your action fails completely. Bad things often happen in coincidence with this roll.
- Success? The action goes off... but perhaps not the way you intended.
- Success! The action goes off as you intended.
- Masterful. The action goes off, and it's somewhat improved.
- Epic Win! Your action is preformed in such fashion that something amazing also happens.
There are ways of getting figures other than these six, but nobody really knows too much about them.
Whether you conjure a light snack or create an entire planet, the chances of success are the same, however the bigger and more potent the original action, the bigger and more potent the backfire could be.
You can edit your posts to respond to other wizard's actions, but their actions are their own. Do not attempt to control others' actions.
Please avoid unbreakable items and insta-kill spells as they aren't fun for anyone.
Keep game posts to this thread, there is a separate thread for discussion here (or anything else related, but this thread should only be actions and updates.) Finally, while there is not going to be a hard cap on action amounts, but try and keep them reasonably sized. In a long post, it may be ideal to emphasize actions, especially if you feel they could be easily missed.
Updates are on Sundays GMT, I'll try and gather in all actions, but be warned posts or edits made on the Sunday before update time are liable to be overlooked.
The goal is to kill the other wizards of course. You get 100 hitpoints to start with but don't worry too much if you do get killed, as you can respawn. Your first roll after a (re)spawn is always a 4.
The scoring is kept in a Kills to Death ratio.
To join, simply post your first action(s), it's that simple. But I'd recommend at least giving your wizard a name, and a description. You can certainly draw a picture of your wizard if you are the artistic type.
If you wish to contribute, but not join fully, you can also give wizards in the game Magical Items simply by posting as well.
- Sean (Mercerenies)
- Inspector John Bucketface (roytheshort)
- Fred (Lukasmah)
- ??? (Yokcos)
- Nymiria (Laura)
- Rheas (MikeDark_x)
- The Darksmith (Adrien Dittrick)
- ULTIMECIA ULTIMECIA (Cantavanda)
- Grontar (Wraithious)
Last edited by a moderator: