Forum Game Wizard Battle: Aftermath (Chaos of the End of the Universe) [Ended]

R

rougebare

(While I'd label this as number 4 in the series, 4 as a number seems to have some debate. Some references argue this will be the fifth, but in any case, it is hoped this will stand up with the previous installments in epicness.)

Welcome to Wizard Battle. You play as a wizard who can do anything. Literally. Let yourself soar through the skies, bring someone back down to terra-firma, painfully. Give a wizard a present. Turn the said present into a bomb. I'm sure you get the idea.

For those interested in the previous actions in this universe, refer to the section in the legacy archive: here.

Rules

But just because you CAN do anything, doesn't mean that you SHOULD. Each turn a die is rolled for your wizard, which can alter the effects of what they do.
  1. Epic Failure. The opposite of your action happens. (This will always be unfavorable for the receiving wizard, regardless of the original action.)
  2. Failure. Your action fails completely. Bad things often happen in coincidence with this roll.
  3. Success? The action goes off... but perhaps not the way you intended.
  4. Success! The action goes off as you intended.
  5. Masterful. The action goes off, and it's somewhat improved.
  6. Epic Win! Your action is preformed in such fashion that something amazing also happens.
There are ways of getting figures other than these six, but nobody really knows too much about them.
Whether you conjure a light snack or create an entire planet, the chances of success are the same, however the bigger and more potent the original action, the bigger and more potent the backfire could be.

There are often also Laws of Nature in force. They are rules that the wizards themselves impose upon the world. There is a soft cap of 6 laws, any laws above this count can be ejected by the universe.

You can edit your posts to respond to other wizard's actions, but their actions are their own. Do not attempt to control others actions. Please avoid unbreakable items and insta-kill spells as they aren't fun for anyone.
Keep game posts to this thread, there is a separate thread for discussion here(or anything else related, but this thread should only be actions and updates.) Finally, while there is not going to be a hard cap on action amounts, but try and keep them reasonably sized. In a long post, it may be ideal to emphasize actions, especially if you feel they could be easily missed.

Updates are on Sundays GMT, I'll try and gather in all actions, but be warned posts or edits made on the Sunday before update time are liable to be overlooked.

The Goal

The goal is to kill the other wizards of course. You get 100 hitpoints to start with but don't worry too much if you do get killed, as you can respawn. Your first roll after a (re)spawn is always a 4.
The scoring is kept in a Kills to Death ratio.

Joining
Signups are now closed, due to the impending end of the universe, you can still give wizards magical items though.

To join, simply post your first action(s), it's that simple. But I'd recommend at least giving your wizard a name, and a description. You can certainly draw a picture of your wizard if you are the artistic type.

If you wish to contribute, but not join fully, you can also give wizards in the game Magical Items simply by posting as well.

I will be capping the max number of wizards active at once, but feel free to chime your interest even if the game's full, I'll put you on a waiting list and notify you when space opens up.

Inactive wizards, who attempt no actions at all for 2 consecutive turns are liable to be kicked out, especially if there are people waiting to play.

That's all the prep out of the way, what are you waiting for?

Oh a starting scenario?Along with some starting lore for this universe. Very well.

This universe, is a scattered one. There are no traditional planets, merely fragments of land, or floating islands, floating around. Many of these islands may be familiar to those who have traveled across other universes. This is an unfortunate result of the previous universe's end. Each wizard gets a free aura that lets them survive in space, should it prove necessary. Two such islands are known to me well enough for me to send you there, but if you have something else in mind, I will not object. As it is currently however, the islands have been largely merged into a single large landmass.

Old starting location descriptions:
Location 1:

A green tinted crystal room. The vast emptiness of space is visible out of a huge archway in one of the walls, and a glinting podium is just about noticeable. The room itself seems to be full of lockers, also tinted green. In the corner there is a windowless door. It's closed, but stands out due to it's red frame, which contrasts quite heavily against the rest of the room.

Location 2:

A river's edge, or rather now, a waterfall, plummeting into the endless void below. The lust green pastures here are peaceful enough for now. A stone cliff face running alongside the river, has a wooden door in it's face. The door seems somewhat.. stained. Although it has a window, all you can see through it is more stone. A small way along the bank, right on the edge of a cliff, is a sign that seems to have snapped roughly in half. You can only make out:
"Bo
Her "
Location 1:

A green tinted crystal room. The only thing that is visible out of a huge archway in one of the walls is a large stone wall, making a glinting podium noticable against it's stone. The room itself seems to be full of lockers, also tinted green. In the corner there is a windowless door. It's closed, but stands out due to it's red frame, which contrasts quite heavily against the rest of the room.

Location 2:

A river's edge, or rather now, a waterfall, plummeting into the endless void below. The lust green pastures here are rather congested, with a tree complete with house in the center, and a pile of bridges near the edge. A stone cliff face running alongside the river, has a wooden door, and a brick wall with a poster on it, in it's face. The door seems somewhat.. stained. Although it has a window, all you can see through it is more stone. Beyond the waterfall, is a vast area of pink sands scattered with dead camels and cacti.
Current Wizards:
  • Fred (Lukasmah)*
  • Lon (Snail Man)
  • Sean Stewart (Mercerenies)
  • Inspector John T. Bucketface (roytheshort)
  • Aedifex Preacanteo (TDSrock)
  • Rheas (MikeDark_x)
Waiting List:
  • Noone

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rougebare

For convenience here are the Laws of Nature currently in effect:

The Laws of Nature:

• Law of Life and Death: Respawning wizards can now roll a 5 or 6, as well as 4. If a wizard would roll lower than 4 for a fourth time consecutively, the roll will be treated as a 4.
  • The (Notreally) Ultimate Meta Exclusion: You should all know what this does by now, but just in case: Actions can not be repeated more than once every 3 turns.
  • The Law of the Artist: Drawing an Update, and posting it in the Discussion topic will grant +1 to your next roll.
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Noone (Reinforced)
  • Law of Intense Concentration: A wizard performing Multiple actions may choose to concentrate on one of their actions. The chosen action will always be treated as having rolled at least 4. All other actions will be treated as a 1 or lower.
  • Law of Guardian: Wizards taking lethal damage will instead be brought to 1 hp. This effect does not trigger if the wizard has 1 hp, and cannot trigger two turns in a row.

Lukasmah

Fred looks around in confusion. Something weird is going on. The universe is... Completely different. This is the first time such an event has happened in the history of the universe. An unusual, massive and sudden change, yet one that doesn't end the universe or start a new one. How weird.

He creates a protective bubble around himself, which isolates him from the main reality but still lets him observe for now.

S

Snail Man

Robot Lon morphs his body into an Iron Man-style suit and wraps himself around his unconscious body, then heals himself some health to better prepare for the oncoming storm. He's pretty sure it's a metaphorical storm.

Mercerenies

Sean

Sean Stewart awakens on a small island with a headache and a very odd sense of deja vu. He swears he could remember falling off a hyperspace train and creating a universe recently... huh, almost like two universes tried to coexist for a moment... oh well. First things first. Alakazam! Headache begone! Even further than that, Sean not only removes his own headache but gives a headache to any other living being within 2000m.

Hm... now, what was I doing... Oh yes... I lack a corporeal body...

Sean creates Ethereal Gloves. They fit on a spirit's hands but allow free interaction with the surrounding world. Then he notices Mr. Train standing nearby... Sean glares at Mr. Train, demanding an ice cream sundae despite his lack of a corporeal mouth. While Mr. Train is off looking for a sundae, Sean creates the SIX SHADES OF SEAN. These six clones of him are bound to one another. While they can perform actions independently of Sean or Inverse Sean, they must all attempt the same action as each other. The first, Failure Sean, always behaves as though he rolled a 1. The second, Boring Sean, always acts like he rolled a 2. Average Sean acts like he rolled a 3, Intelligent Sean gets a 4, Clever Sean gets a 5, and Masterful Sean gets a 6. Additionally, any surviving members of the Six Shades of Sean are teleported to Masterful Sean at the end of each turn.

Six Shades of Sean

(Since these were all cloned from Sean, who is currently just a spirit, they are all spirits as well.) The Six Shades all exit the train and fly off. To test their newfound unique relationship, they each try to spawn an Soul Apple, which is just like a regular apple except that spirits can hold and eat it, and they each eat it.

Inverse Sean

Having been disappointed by the lack of success at getting cows to fall from the sky, Inverse Sean steps out of reality and looks into the world from the Hyperreal Plane, where all of existence unfolds like a map of the different dimensions. Once there, Inverse Sean shoves the Cow Level into the wizard world, crashing the two planes of reality into each other. Inverse Sean then steps back into reality and observes the result of his actions.

Last edited:
M

MikeDark_x

Rheas looks around confused at what happened, one moment he was in his workshop developing magic capable of teleportation and the other he appeared in the middle of nowhere, he knows it can't be the result of an acciden because of his own project, as it was still in the theoretical phase, and the magic that brought him to this world, as he could notice that he was no longer in his original world because there were obvious differences in the flow of mana in his surroundings, and not only that but his body also showed changes, not physical but changes related to his very mana core.

The first thing he noticed was the change of the amount of mana produced by his body, in his world he was considered an adept wizard not only for his ability to feel and control the mana but also because his internal mana production was way above the average, yet his new power was on a level that could not even be compared to that of the past, if it was possible to compare it to his past it would be kind of like comparing a small partly closed faucet with a magnificent river.

But of course there were other changes he could notice, his new power also had it's limits, and they were unexpected in nature, as they were, in the very nature of his new mana, unlike all the kinds of mana he had ever seen this one was chaotic in nature, and it's not to say that manipulating other kinds of mana wasn't risky, but with practice the luck factor could be reduced to next to no issues, but in this case his mana seemed completely incontrollable, not in a destructive way but instead it was fully random, to the point where he could make miracles that would seem impossible for his own world's magic with luck, but if he wasn't lucky even his normal activities that don't involve mana could become something he had not planned.

After making this small analysis of his internal situation he moved to study his surroundings, he figured he was standing by a river, in the area near an absurdly sized waterfall, he also noticed he couldn't find any intelligent life forms near him.

Moments later he fainted and fell to the floor, in the moment he passed out in his mind someone spoke to him, he couldn't make up who said it but he could feel that the voice was somewhat mechanical, without spirit, the voice said some things to which he answered with his own thoughts, to which the voice answered starting a small conversation.

[Welcome to the world of Wizard Battle, we are sorry for the inconvenience and our late intervention to explain what's going on, you were summoned to this world and granted divine level power]
>"Reasons to do so?"
[No idea, gods decided to do it so they did it, back to topic, Said power however, comes with some restrictions, the first and main restriction is that your power is 100% luck based]
>"Understood, managed to analyze that far"
[Also there are more like you and this universe is managed by a set of rules that not even the likes of you can break]
>"To avoid us wreaking havoc I guess"
[No, they were created to avoid you wizards finding a way out of the luck factor]
>"Wait seriously?!"
[Now the information has been transmitted, wake up and explore this world]

As he wakes up he notices his surroundings have not changed

>"Oh well... anyways this seems like a nice place, OK I decided, I'll build my workshop here, and because I have all this magic, there's something I want to try"

Saying that he began to work on his workshop, he built the structure with super compressed mana after a few experiments related to his own capabilities with magic, this done it seemed to him that his mana was working just like he wanted, perhaps there was a rule in which the very first attempt to do anything in this world would be successful, said so he thought that perhaps it could affect other actions and continued working in his workshop, he gave the walls and stuff a look similar to his own house in the other world, a relatively small brick house, but because it was made out of hypercompressed mana, unlike the original, it would take a lot to be destroyed, it could be said that it was a fortress sturdy enough to whitstand the power of an ancient dragon and at least three hits of one like him, but considering there were others similar to him he created multiple self sustaining magic barriers (7 in total) and after building a living auto repeating crossbow that had it's own mana core and all needed to produce unlimited arrows and fire 10 magic arrows/minute to serve as his bodyguard, went to his workshop and sealing his door with strong magic he decided to continue working on his teleportation magic, of course, taking in consideration only his original capabilities

>"With this I can do marvels, but what if I ever go back to my old self?, I must finish this just in case... although it won't be finished in a while"

T

TDSrock

I( Aedifex Praecantatio) suddenly feels like an odd ripple in time had occurred. As if this current universe stood still for some time. Mighty odd.

This ripple in time has had a effect on my memory, as such I no longer recall what I was actually doing.
I do recall two things. My friend Stan who as far as I could tell has not yet recovered from the time ripple.(through sensing magic)
My main objective, the preventing of this universe's collapse or leaving the universe before it does collapse.(along with anyone who wishes to aid me)

I look at my current surroundings, with the main purpose being finding something to aid me in my main objective.

R

roytheshort

Inspector Bucketface is very confused and doesn't know what's going on right now. He takes a look around to see what's happening.

R

rougebare

For the actions that were submitted pre-forum upgrade, I've included the actions I'm using inside brackets within the update for that wizard.
The Laws of Nature:
  • Law of Life and Death: Respawning wizards can now roll a 5 or 6, as well as 4. If a wizard would roll lower than 4 for a fourth time consecutively, the roll will be treated as a 4.
  • The (Notreally) Ultimate Meta Exclusion: You should all know what this does by now, but just in case: Actions can not be repeated more than once every 3 turns.
  • The Law of the Artist: Drawing an Update, and posting it in the Discussion topic will grant +1 to your next roll.
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Noone (Reinforced)
  • Law of Intense Concentration: A wizard performing Multiple actions may choose to concentrate on one of their actions. The chosen action will always be treated as having rolled at least 4. All other actions will be treated as a 1 or lower.
  • Law of Guardian: Wizards taking lethal damage will instead be brought to 1 hp. This effect does not trigger if the wizard has 1 hp, and cannot trigger two turns in a row.
Location List:
Waterfall Island
  • Jeremy Jeremyson*
  • Fred (Tunnels)
  • Hart (Pit)*
  • Rheas
Hostile Ruby Sands
  • Stan (Oasis)*
  • Lukan Spellweaver (Oasis)*
  • Gheu Morkalleu (Grand Hotellure Roof)*
Train Crash Island
  • Sean Steward (Train)
The Void
  • Lon*
Police Station
  • John T. Bucketface
Green Crystal Castle
  • Aedifax Preceanteo (Balcony)

Fred
Health: 210
Kills: 0/0
You rolled a 3
Inventory: Pilers, Blowtorch, F.I.M.F. Compass, Dragon Coin (x4)

You look around confused, something is... different, and it hasn't caused the resetting of the universe. Who knows what effects it would have had though... to be safe you get back into your bubble, largely isolating you, but still allowing you to observe.

John T. Bucketface
Health: 100
Kills/Deaths: 1/3
You rolled a 4
Home: Police Station
Inventory: Wizard Scanner, Shrinking Truncheon, "Watched" Telegram

You respawn, and find yourself in your police station. Your officers are nowhere to be seen... strange.

Sean Stewart
Health: 40
Kills/Deaths: 0/0
You rolled a 1 (Inverse Sean: 3)
Home: Train
Inventory: Safe Combination, Large amount of assorted Weaponry, Enchanted Axe

You find yourself with a massive headache from the strange goings on. You only make it worse when you try to remove it though, and accidently give it to Inverse Sean as well, now, what were you doing? Oh yes. You create 6 shades that are all bound to do the same action.

The shades end up rolling the exact opposite of what their names would suggest, so you quickly rename them so they more fitting.

Any surviving members of the shades are teleported to the lowest-rolling surviving shade at the end of the turn. (so if Failure Sean is gone, they'll end up at Boring Sean etc.)

Finally you create Spectral Gloves, that can be worn by normal people to interact with the spirit world. That's not really useful for you, as you can't wear them. They drop to the floor.

Shades:
It seems they've also inherited your headache, and are too distracted this turn to attempt to make anything.

Inverse Sean:
Disapointed at the lack of cows, you instead try to pull the cow level into this universe, or rather shove it in from a 3rd plane. You find it's made itself a floating island of it's own. Looking down from this island, you suddendly get a gigantic headache, but you think you recongize what's below you. A cow wanders next to you and moos loudly, and it doesn't help your headache much...

Lon
Health: 45 (+30)
You rolled a 4
Home: Bridge Hideout.
Inventory: Mega-roll Token, Semi-sticky Homing Boomerang-ball, Spell Card: Nehemek's Friend, Leaking "WB4" box.

Transforming your robot body, you encase your old body inside, Iron Man style, and heal yourself a bit in preparation.

Rhea
You rolled a 4

You look around slightly confused at your new surroundings. After getting to grips with your new unstable mana supply, you create a workshop on this island, although there doesn't seem to be much room left between the stone tower jammed between here and the pink sands, a fairly sizable tree with a treehouse in it, and a bundle of bridges that just happen to be there, judging the Bridge Mound as the best place to place your workshop you build it there clearing the bridges out of the way at the same time. While it looks to be made out of mundane brick, the workshop's walls are deceptively tough as they are made of hypercompressed mana. To be on the safe side, you add a few forcefeilds around the place, and a mana-infused crossbow to act as a bodyguard. With your defenses in place, you resume work on your teleportation magic, keeping yourself within your orignal bounds.

Lukan Spellweaver
Health: 25
You rolled a 5
Home: Half-castle
Without knowing what to do, you watch as a strange phenonemon occurs. The entire universe seems to freeze for what seems like months, but feels like only moments. You are sure many will find it hard to remeber what they were doing before that phenonemon.
(
Lukan doesn't know what to do, so he just watches events play out.
)

Stan
Health: 30 (-5)
Kills/Deaths: 1/1
You rolled a 1
Home: Stone Tower
Unable to either infulence the cat, or remake your body, you just stay put, then notice the law preventing you rejoining with your old body is gone. (For future reference, the Dissipating tag is what I use for Laws of Nature that are being removed due to the soft cap of laws. They take effect on that turn, but not for the next update.) You manage to reunite with your old body, but startle the cat a bit when doing so. It gives you a rather nasty scratch, then saunders off. It seems it's looking for someone, for a moment you thought you heard: "You aren't my friend."
(
Stan possesses the cat. In this case, Stan isn't actually inhabiting the cat. He's merely influencing the cat's brain via a magical interface. Thereby sidestepping the law of spiritual meta-exclusion. Now, Stan really likes his body. It is easy to get attached to it. (By the way, without a spirit influencing it, Stan's body should be a puddle of quicksilver. Not a solid silver body. Stan's body is literally quicksilver, and it is only the spirit's influence that makes the body move or shape itself.)
Now controlling the cat, Stan tries a complex procedure to turn the quicksilver into an alloy of Alchemical Silver (not to be confused with the element silver) and aluminum. Stan hopes to create Mithril, a very strong metal. Also, the Alchemical Silver component should be able to absorb and imprison the souls of evil nightmare creatures.
When Stan is finished with making his new Mithril body, he will inhabit it.

Wait. Stan notices that the Law of Spiritual Meta-Exclusion is dissipating. He helps it along.
)

(The following wizards have not submitted an action for this confusing turn, although I will not be counting it against them for now)
Hart
Health: 10
You rolled a 4

Aedifex Praecantatio
Health: 50
You rolled a 2

Jeremy Jeremyson
You rolled a 4
Inventory: Cup of Tea, Baton Trinket, "Watched" Telegram
Home: Treehouse

Gheu Morkalleu
Health: 1
You rolled a 5
Home: Grand Hoteliure

M

MikeDark_x

Rheas keeps working attempting to understand the principles of teleportation, the he thinks about the other wizards and wonders what kind of guys are they.
"They were chosen by the goods, so so probably they understand the principles of magic more than me... And should be at least as wise as I am, no they are probably wiser... "

S

Snail Man

Lon uses his new robot body to scan the nearby islands for wizards.
He loads his semi-sticky boomerang ball into the robot's arm cannon, and coats it in anti-magic gel (since he's a robot, the gel doesn't affect him)

R

rougebare

Two posted updates... means a rather uninteresting update... or does it?
The Laws of Nature:
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Aedifax Preceanteo (Reinforced)
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Everyone (Basement)

Fred
You rolled a 1

Something pulls on your bubble, and you are taken to a basement made out of deep green crystal. While you can see all the other wizards there... they cannot see you. You recognize a fair few of the others here; John T. Bucketface with his two 'officers' if they can still be called that, around 7 shade-like figures all huddled together, near one similarly-looking less spiritual figure, it can only be Sean. A robot body, which for some reason seems familiar. A man looking around wondering where he's landed now. There even a dwarf who doesn't look to pleased about the crowd, clutching his blue-tinted axe. There also a man sat on top of a phoenix. The rest all seem strangely vacant. A silver bodied person, you remember him being REALLY talkative, right next to the phoenix. A purple robed wizard. The seemingly dragon-obsessed woman is also here. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally you notice the Foolish person who merged the islands together.

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 3

While looking around your police station, wondering where everyone is, you suddenly get teleported to another place, a green crystalline basement. It seems like nearly everyone is here, including your two officers, Beige Kettle and Purple Death, the latter of which seems upset that you escaped him and died before he even existed... wait how does he even know that? Never mind. There are a huddle of Seans, 7 spiritual and a 8th corporeal one. A familiar seeming for unknown reasons robot body. There a man you don't recognize seemingly wondering where he is now. You even spot a very disgruntled Darse in the crowd, he doesn't seem happy about it though. There's also a man sat on top of a fiery phoenix. Everyone else seems strangely vacant.
A silver bodied person who you remember seeing a few times, he's right next to the phoenix. A purple robed wizard is close to the only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, is also here.

Sean Stewart
You rolled a 5 (Inverse Sean: 1)

You suddenly get teleported to a green crystalline basement. Seems Inverse Sean and your six shades were also caught up in the spell, as they are all huddled around you. There seems to be a lot of people here but you can't see much past your six shades. You catch glimpses of a police officer hat, a blue-tinted axe head glinting in the one light source, and a man sat on a fiery phoenix is easily the highest in the room. Interestingly you can't see a sign of Mr. Train.

Lon
Health: 45
You rolled a 5
Inventory: Mega-roll Token, Semi-sticky Homing Boomerang-ball, Spell Card: Nehemek's Friend, Leaking "WB4" box.

You load your semi-sticky Homing Boomerang-ball into the robot's arm cannon, where it'll return to if fired, additionally now the ball is also covered in anti-magic gel, some of the gel will stick to any wizard the ball strikes, until the ball runs out of gel. The gel acts as a temporary magic inhibitor, making it harder to perform magic. You then scan the area for nearby possible targets, halfway through the scan you are teleported to a green crystalline basement and your scan proves unneeded. Seems every wizard is here. John T. Bucketface and his two "officers", a huddle of Seans, only one of which is corporal. The next person you spot seems to be a newcomer, you can't remember seeing him around. You notice a dwarf who looks rather agitated at the crowd, gripping his axe fairly tightly, and a little behind him a man sat on a fiery phoenix. However everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant. A silver bodied person is right next to the phoenix. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. A purple robed wizard is close to the only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, is also here.

Rhea
You rolled a 4

You keep working to understand the principles of teleportation. Just as you start wondering about the others, you get a practical experience of teleportation again and find yourself in a green crystalline basement. By the crowd it seems everyone is here. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. Right by your side is a dwarf who clearly looks how you feel, tightly gripping his axe. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. Behind him is a man on a fiery phoenix. Everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, A silver bodied person is right next to the phoenix. A purple robed wizard is close to the only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, is also here.

Lukan Spellweaver
You rolled a 2

You find yourself teleported into a green crystalline basement.
By the crowd it seems everyone is here. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. Behind him is a man on a fiery phoenix. Everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, A silver bodied person is right next to the phoenix. The only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray is right next to you. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, is also here.

Stan
Health: 30 (-5)
You rolled a 1

By the crowd it seems everyone is here. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. You are right next to Aedifix on his fiery phoenix. Everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, The only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray is right next to a purple robed wizard. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, the person who continually intruded on your tower, is also here.

Hart
You rolled a 3

By the crowd it seems everyone is here. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. The summoner from before is here sat on a phoenix, but everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, the silver shapeshifter is here too, right next to his friend. The only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray is right next to a purple robed wizard. There is also a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner.

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 5
((Law of Regrets unfortunately can't pick anything from WB:A so there isn't much that'd be character appropriate for you.))
Before you can do anything, a strange feeling of regret washes over you, and you find yourself performing a mass-teleport to the nearest basement, the basement of the crystalline castle. You quickly check and your phoenix is still right under you, but you are easily the highest up due to this. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice the axe's head has a strange blue tint. Everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, including Stan, right next to you. The only woman of the group, dressed in mostly black and gray is right next to a purple robed wizard. There is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner. Finally, clearly the oldest human here, the person who continually intruded on Stan's tower, is also here.

Jeremy Jeremyson
You rolled a 1

By the crowd it seems everyone is here. A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. A man on a phoenix is here, but everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, the silver shapeshifter is here too, right next to the phoenix. There is a purple robed wizard close by. The oldest one here, aside from maybe the dwarf,is also here. Finally there is a steampunk-outfitted man in the corner.

Gheu Morkalleu
You rolled a 2

A police officer who is next to two figures you presume must be his officers, but what strange officers they are... A huddle of 8 people who all look the same, although 7 of them look like nothing more than spirits. There is a dwarf who is tightly gripping his axe in annoyance. You notice it's head has a strange blue tint. A man on a phoenix is here, but everyone else in the room seems strangely vacant, the silver shapeshifter is here too, right next to the phoenix. There is a purple robed wizard close by the only female of the group, dressed mostly in black and gray. The oldest one here, aside from maybe the dwarf, is also here.

For everyone
As a note, the Law of Regrets had the convenient side-effect of reuniting most souls with bodies. The only exceptions were those that had already made a work around, were already reunited, or in one case, his body was in another dimension. Also if your wizard is mentioned as being vacant in an update, that's a prod to note that i'm planning on pruning inactive players on the next turn.

Lukasmah

Ah, the island merger. The fun target who didn't fight even though Fred did his best to provoke him as much as possible and get some kind of reaction out of him.

Maybe he'll react if he gets stabbed with THE SHARPEST KNIFE IN THE UNIVERSE.

Mercerenies

(Dang, I forgot that this game updates on Sunday...)

Sean

How dare they teleport me to a battlefield without taking along my trusty butler Mr. Train! The gall of these people! I shall make them pay for this transgression! Sean creates the DIAMOND ASTEROID BELT, a large belt of asteroids made of pure diamond which orbits the world. The belt will converge onto the world slowly, making contact in three turns and crashing into the landscape at random. He then makes it rain potato chips inside the basement. Why? Because he can.

Inverse Sean

Hm... looks like Sean is planning something big... Inverse Sean defends the eight Seans (Sean's? Seanii? Seanipodes?) by creating a wall of pure fire around them. If they are near enough, he surrounds the Seans in one wall of fire; if not, he creates separate ones for all the Seans, including himself. He then makes it rain french fries in the basement. Why? Because he can.

Six Shades of Sean

Looks like it's time for battle, Masterful Sean thinks. Masterful Sean then notices the police officer hat in the distance. The SIx Shades all simultaneously try to turn the police officer into a random animal and throw him violently against the wall. They then make it rain onion rings in the basement. Why? Because they can.

S

Snail Man

Robot Lon smiles and winks, then blasts a crater in the floor of the room. As he tumbles out of the island, he erases the law of life and death and replaces it with MARIO GALAXY GRAVITY, which gives everything in the universe a microgravitational field. he falls back to the island he dropped from, and lands on all fours with an audible grunt. He crawls back over to the hole he fell out of, and sees that because they are inside the island, none of the other wizards seem to have noticed the microgravity. Yet. Lon looks to the sky, and sees all the other islands slowly but surely drifting towards each other.

M

MikeDark_x

Rheas Looks confused, a gathering of arch mages, a gathering of wizards of the highest tier... but there's something odd about these wizards, they all are a bit... weird.

"I seriously thought you'd be interesting people but this is far beyond my imagination... "

After remembering he was forcefully teleported while he was working on his possible future groundbreaking discovery he created some small pieces of paper similar to cards that were full of magical circles, they were the main combat casting method in his universe "Spellcards", they were designed so that even a person with average mana could activate them, although the results would be far smaller than when used by someone capable, for example a fire spellcard in the hands of an averigĂĽe user would create a ball of around the size of a baseball ball and would not cause much damage, while in the hands of someone capable it would be able to destroy a small house, in his case, because of his overflowing mana, the result of a single cast with them would be really similar to that of a mass destruction weapon that could be compared to a nuke, just that in this case it doesn't leave any radiation. He also set up a few self protection spells

"By the way I'm little mad because somebody just teleported me out of my workshop while I was doing some really important stuff, who's at fault?"

Spellcards at hand: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Gravity

T

TDSrock

Excellent having gathered all the powerful mages at one location could prove beneficial as we may combine our powers to resolve the problem within this universe before it is too late.

However some are already casting spells, offensive spells... I fly up, quickly prepare some simple shielding magic and prepare a large sound based spell in an attempt to diffuse the situation before any deaths occur. I may be a pacifist, however I cannot allow people to die without me attempting to halt it.
The sound wave based attack will (if successful enough) include the message "I am Aedifex Praecantatio, I came to this universe as I was forced out of mine own due to it having become unstable. I am here and see the same side-effects I saw in my old universe, please aid me in stopping the incoming doom."(This will be a great moment for other players to join my side in my quest.)

R

rougebare

If you have no update substitute your own variety of "you have been inactive and thus have been kicked out." A kind of amusing update at Bucketface's expense. (Also noone rolled lower than a 3, unless you count Boring and Failure Sean.)
The Laws of Nature:
  • Mario Galaxy Gravity: Each island has a gravitational pull of it's own, you will be pulled towards the nearest island by gravity.
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Nobody (Reinforced)
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Lon (Underneath)
  • Everyone Else(Basement)

Fred
You rolled a 4
((I was pretty generous here, seeing as your target has been inactivity kicked))
You can't resist the opportunity to stab the fool with your SHARPEST KNIFE IN THE UNIVERSE. Maybe it'll cause him to react. While you successfully stab him, he vanishes just afterwards. Unfortunately to stab him you had to leave your bubble, and you are now facing quite a scene. Most of the other wizards have also gone, you just notice Darse leaping through the hole in the floor that was certainly not there before. There a wall of blue fire where the Seans used to be, and the Inspector seems to have a really odd assortment of mis-matching limbs, and is unsurprisingly toppled onto the floor. No one seems to have noticed your appearance yet though, but at that moment you hear: "I am Aedifex Praecantatio, I came to this universe as I was forced out of mine own due to it having become unstable. I am here and see the same side-effects I saw in my old universe, please aid me in stopping the incoming doom." It's also started raining fried foods, rather heavily.

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 5

You are suddenly turned into several different animals at once. The result, is quite strange. Each of your limbs is replaced by a separate animal's, suddenly off balance you topple over to your right. Seems you've got a elephant leg and a lion leg, along with a bunny's foreleg for your right arm and a lemur's arm for your left
Your officers aren't exactly in a position to help you up, one's a kettle, and the other can kill on touch, and regretfully knows it's not your time... yet. At this moment you hear "I am Aedifex Praecantatio, I came to this universe as I was forced out of mine own due to it having become unstable. I am here and see the same side-effects I saw in my old universe, please aid me in stopping the incoming doom." You are also being pelted with various fried foods as they rain from the ceiling.

Sean Stewart
You rolled a 3 (Inverse Sean: 5)

Sean is really annoyed about Mr. Train being left out. You create a ring of pure carbon asteroids, around the world. Eventually they'll crash into random locations in the universe. Finally you make it rain potatoes in the Summit's Basement, half the world away. Why? Because he can.

Inverse Sean makes a blue fire wall, hotter than normal fire around the 8 of you. While it protects you from anyone getting near, and makes it much harder for you all to be seen or you to see.. you are now trapped in the corner. He also makes it rain french fries in the basement. Why? Because he can.

Each of the shades tries to turn the Inspector into a random animal and then throw him against the wall. He doesn't get thrown anywhere but each of his limbs is replaced by an animals limb. His left leg is now that of an elephant, while his right is one of a lion. His right arm is now a bunny's foreleg and his left is a lemur's arm. He unsurprisingly loses his balance and topples over to his right.
After that each of the shades tries to make it rain onion rings in the basement. Failure Sean and Intelligent Sean's attempts largely cancel each other out. Masterful Sean and Clever Seans succeed, and now the entire basement is being pelted with onion rings, some of which are landing or passing close enough to the blue fire to be burnt.
Average Sean somehow manages to get all his rained onion rings to fall into the fire. Boring Sean makes it rain hardened onion rings over the lot of you.

You barely hear "I am Aedifex Praecantatio, I came to this universe as I was forced out of mine own due to it having become unstable. I am here and see the same side-effects I saw in my old universe, please aid me in stopping the incoming doom."

Lon
You rolled a 6

You blast a hole in the basement floor, making a tunnel through to the bottom of the island. You replace the Law of Life and Death with Mario Galaxy Gravity, giving each island, although the vast majority are already one piece, as you leap through the hole. Looking around, you notice a lot of underlying ground, mostly grays and reddish browns lower down, but nearer the surface, it's mostly brown. Not the most aesthetically pleasing place... You notice a buildup of food building up around the hole. Someone seems to be making it rain food upstairs.. although quite a bit of it is burnt to such a state you wonder if it were ever edible. The dwarf suddenly appars through the hole, and then notices you. He appears to recognize you but doesn't say anything, and starts to walk away.

Rheas
You rolled a 5

You are initially rather shocked at the other wizards. The dwarf notices your comment and approaches you as you create your spellcards. He responds to your question.

"I cannae be sure, but I'm not sure this was a purposeful maneuver, or even what the user intended, surprised ye haven't felt the auras around yerself, mind ye I were always quite attuned te them, maybe ye cannae." His accent is rather thick. "Anyhow, I need to head off, he'll be wondering where I be..." without another word he leaps through the hole in the floor that certainly wasn't there a moment ago, across form it is a wall of blue fire around where the shades were, a lot of the other wizards seem to have gone too.. at that moment you hear "I am Aedifex Praecantatio, I came to this universe as I was forced out of mine own due to it having become unstable. I am here and see the same side-effects I saw in my old universe, please aid me in stopping the incoming doom."

Aedifex Praecantatio
Health: 50 (-5)
You rolled a 3
You think it's time to try and unite the wizards into one potent force to prevent the possible coming storm. You fly up on your phoenix, and bump your head on the ceiling just in time to dampen the effect of your shielding, not to mention hurting a little bit. Finally you attempt to diffuse the situation using a sound based attack. Most of the wizards seem to have already gone, and the basement is raining various fried foods for some reason. While the sound attack isn't potent enough to harm anyone, your message gets across.

(The following wizards have all been removed for inactivity.)
Lukan Spellweaver
You rolled a -

Stan
Health: 30
You rolled a -

Hart
You rolled a -

Jeremy Jeremyson
You rolled a -

Gheu Morkalleu
You rolled a -

M

MikeDark_x

(I should say his name is Rheas not Rhea...)
"With stuff like this do you expect anything but doom? well, this universe is indeed unstable, but if your power is as much as mine, then I can't see what stops you from fixing it yourself, now if you excuse me these onion rings aren't that healthy"
And saying that, Rheas turns the onion rings rain into healing elixir rain, turning every single onion ring into a drop of healing elixir, he also makes sure the whole world is covered with the rain
"Anyways, I don't think that our power alone is capable of fixing it, there's a greater power that rules over our power, if you truly wish to save this universe, head there, and try to use it to stabilize this world, but I need to go back to my workshop"
Leaving the basement through a portal, as he is still developing the perfect teleportation spell for his base self and doesn't want to spoil the feeling, he travels to wherever is his workshop, and after that he closes the portal, and entering his workshop he continues the research

S

Snail Man

Lon recognizes Darse, and not wanting him to be trapped in a food grave, shouts "Wait!". When Darse turns Lon fashions a giant cork and plugs the hole in the hollow island. He figures that with the mounting pressure from the food inside, the whole thing should explode in a couple of turns. Darse is still standing near the cork looking somewhat nonplussed, but Lon ignores him and creates a bunch of razor-sharp discs that he hurls at head height in no particular direction, then drops to the ground. Because of the microgravity, the discs quickly start to orbit the sphere, creating a scything layer of death at around 5 feet above the ground. Darse, being slightly shorter than that, doesn't seem bothered by them.

Mercerenies

Sean looks down at the onion rings on the floor. He picks up any of them that are nearby and eats them. But first, he gives himself WATERPROOF BOOTS, which is a bit of a misnomer, since they are not waterproof but fireproof and also not boots but gloves. He then tries to make telepathic contact with Mr. Train. If he can, he orders Mr. Train to pull the train's EMERGENCY LEVER, which teleports the train to immediately beside wherever Sean is. Surely in a crowded basement this won't have any unfortunate side effects.

Inverse Sean, seeing the policeman's state, goes on the offensive. He transforms himself into a vampire lord and leaps onto the policeman and anyone trying to help him, clawing and tearing mercilessly.

The Six Shades of Sean, amused by their most recent success, all simultaneously try to open a hole in the ceiling over the enemies which will, if successful, release a steady yet endless stream of lava into the room.

R

roytheshort

Bucketface decides to make everyone in the universe occupy one body to make keeping track of all wizards more efficient, this body is his original Policeman body. He locks himself up to prevent any criminals being part of him from escaping.

R

rougebare

Sorry for the delay, not been sleeping well recently. In any case... not really that much on an interesting update from my point.
The Laws of Nature:
  • Mario Galaxy Gravity: Each island has a gravitatonal pull of it's own, you will be pulled towards the nearest island by gravity.
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Nobody (Reinforced)
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Lon (Underneath)
  • Fred (Basement)
  • Aedifex Praecantatio (Basement)
  • Sean Stewart (Basement)
  • Inspector T. Bucketface (Basement)
Green Plains Waterfall
  • Rheas (Workshop)

Fred
You rolled a 1

You simply stab the nearest thing you can see with your SHARPEST KNIFE... the floor doesn't seem to want to give it back, you've somehow stabbed it in just the wrong way where it's stuck in there, thankfully it starts raining some red healing elixir instead of the onion rings, which should help get it out again... eventually. ((this is kinda infringing on creativity law here.))

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 6
((Glad I didn't have to remove one of the more interesting wizards from the game, oh hey, looks like you got a 6.))
You decide to make everyone in the universe occupy a single body, it doesn't quite work out like you intend, instead you make each wizard have one body they occupy. That's going to make things a bit easier to keep track of. Just in case you lock youself up to be sure. There's no telling if there was a criminal version of you somewhere.

Sean Stewart
Health: 20 (-20)
You rolled a 1 (Inverse Sean: 2)
Inventory: Safe Combination, Large amount of assorted Weaponry, Enchanted Axe, Flooding Boots.

You pick up some of the nearby burnt oinion rings and eat them... they aren't that tasty, but they do inspire you to make Flooding Boots, which desipite the name are prone to spreading fire, but they won't last long alight. Mr. Train hears your requests but pulls the wrong lever, stopping the train portals from having any further effect.

Inverse Sean doesn't have any luck at transforming either but still leaps at Bucketface, at this moment, you and the shades are all pulled into Inverse Sean's body. The shades just manage to open one hole and make it stream all sorts of fluids, mostly water and lava which harden into obsidian caps. Seeing as you are going through your blue fire now... that's gonna hurt quite a bit.

Lon
You rolled a 4

You yell at Darse to stop him, you don't want him to get buried in food... you plug the hole with a giant cork. It won't hold forever, but should have spectauolar results when it does give out. Strange.. it kind of sounds like normal rain hammering against the cork now. Darse is starting to get a little impaitent waiting for what youwanted of him, but you ignore him and toss a large quantiy of flying steel disks around your head height before diving down. They create a whirling mealstrom of blades around, too high for them to hit Darse; who looks rather offended at being interupted for no apparent reason before being completely ignored.

Rheas
You rolled a 3
((Sorry about the missing s, I guess I typoed it in my draft.))
You substiute healing elixir drops for the oinion rain, after responding to Aedifex. It's very heavy rain, but the blue fire is so hot it's evapourating the elixir. Unfortunately you only manage to make extend the rain into the entire castle, and don't touch the french fries that sporadically (in comparison) fall too. The elixir isn't hugely effective unless ingested, but the amount of it raining here should make it easy to catch some in the mouth. You explain your doubts about how even the united force of wizards would be able to fix it on their own, before returning to your workshop.

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 3

You simply wait for further developments, but it doesn't seem like anyone's taking your offer up. Only one even responds, but feels it'd take more than the wizards could to do fix.

M

MikeDark_x

Rheas continues studying the concepts behind teleportation, and thinks about doing a little test, so in order to do so, he builds a few rooms underground, said rooms are not connected to his own as he doesn't find it neccessary, he then turns one of said rooms into a sealed enviroment that is the most similar to his own universe, of course making a perfect copy is a bit difficult and in fact, impossible to normal wizards, but with his new power he thinks it'll do, after that he proceeds to create a live dummy that can be said to be a perfect copy of his base self.

Then he proceeds to try his current approach, he ensures he'll be able to see everything with small crystal like objects and orders the dummy to cast the teleportation spell, the process was fairly simple, first the user moves to a completely empty universe that Rheas created for such purpose, then based on a load of calculations that give a margin of error that is not even worth mentioning, the user is pushed extremely fast towards an especific point of the alternate universe, of course this happens in attoseconds and is faster than light, fortunately he set the laws of the universe to be lenient on that, said point is that universe's equivalent to the desired teleportation spot so all that remains is to move back to the universe or plane he moved from, of course all this process is automatical however a small mistake in the calculations could lead to horrible stuff, like teleporting into a wall... yep... and that's what happened to the dummy, it seems that although the base of his project was going steady, he had yet to figure the exact method to calculate the teleporting spell's coordinates

R

rougebare

Well, it's time... for the beginning of the end. I don't feel like the huge hiatus helped at all, interest is dipping fairly heavily, and I'm finding it less enjoyable to do this when most of the wizards seem to be doing little or nothing. I WAS going to delay this update by a week, but due to this decision, this update is going ahead anyway. The universe is now much less stable, any ongoing or delayed effects will not be as reliable, and any existing ones have been dealt with one way or another.

The Laws of Nature:
Last Turns of the Universe: The universe is not as stable. Each turn 2 of the laws of Nature will take effect, then be destroyed. The universe ends in 3 turns. ((This does not count this turn))
GMC JAM Notice: Submitting a game for the JAM will give you a +1 boost to your roll on the turn following the JAM.
  • Mario Galaxy Gravity: Each island has a gravitatonal pull of it's own, you will be pulled towards the nearest island by gravity.
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Lon (Underneath)
  • Fred (Basement)

Fred
You rolled a 5

You manage to pull out your KNIFE thanks to a sudden rumbling. It seems the whole universe shuddered for a moment, and the whole universe seems more unstable. It also seems to have disrupted the rain here, as it's stopped.

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 2
((Realized today that I misunderstood your action, sorry.))

A sudden rumbling seems to affect the whole universe, it even shakes you free from your shackles. The rain has stopped, and the whole universe seems less... stable.

Sean Stewart
You rolled a 6
Inventory: Safe Combination, Large amount of assorted Weaponry, Enchanted Axe, Flooding Boots.

A sudden rumbling shakes you around, the rain in the room stops, and you get the feeling your meteor storm is going to land sooner than expected. That rumbling seemed to affect the whole universe, it can't be as stable anymore.

Lon
You rolled a 2

A sudden rumbling causes your field of razor sharp discs to fall to the ground. Darse to grumble loudly in Dwarven, nimbly dodging the falling discs, he turns and runs and is soon out of sight. The universe doesn't seem as stable, did that rumbling affect all of it?

Rheas
You rolled a 5

You perform a test, but it seems even your controlled conditions are subject to the conditions of this universe. The dummy successfully teleport into the room, but a sudden rumbling sends some of your apparatus onto the floor, and the dummy into the wall. It seems Aedifex was right, this universe doesn't seem as stable anymore, that rumble seemed to affect the entirety of the universe.

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 2

As you sit on your pheonix, the entire universe seems to rumble. The rain in the room stops entirely, seemingly disrupted by the rumble. You only just manage to hang onto your pheonix. You were right, and the universe seems even less stable now.

T

TDSrock

*Jup seeing that most players stopped playing this is less fun for me as well. So I'm going to start bowing my character out through the same means how he entered the universe in the first place. The portal that he created in his previous unstable universe*

Seeing the unwillingness of the other wizards and the fact that this universe is quickly crumbling down I decide to start channeling a similar spell to the one which lead myself and Stan into this universe. It's unfortunate that he went missing in this universe, his powers would have proven useful, alas this universe is getting to unstable. The time it takes to cast the portal alone would soon be around the same time that the universe will be destroyed.

Mercerenies

(Alright, the universe is ending. Time for Sean to make it worse!)

The world is ending!? Again!? I have to do something! Sean casts a protective barrier around himself, making him immune to the negative consequences of his own actions for this turn only. Then he transmutes himself into a tiny helicopter and flies off, approaching and then exceeding the speed of light as he tears through the fabric of spacetime by defying all the laws of physics. This should fix everything.

Meanwhile, Sean clones the moon... seven times. If a moon doesn't exist, he makes seven moons and then clones them seven times. He then sends all of the moons spiraling rapidly in random orbits around the world. Surely they won't collide and cause a massive explosion, right?

Last edited:
S

Snail Man

"Time to make things better!" Lon flips his Mega Roll token into the air, and it disappears with a slight pop. Smiling, he reaches into interdementional space, and grabs some dynamite and electronics. He quickly assembles them with the WB4 box, creating a time bomb to go off at the end of the universe. He has no idea what destroying the past might do, but he chuckles at the pun anyway. "Time bomb."
He conjures a 250hp shield around the exterior of the time bomb to prevent anyone from tampering with it before the end of the world, or perhaps time itself, then puts the bomb under a couch to hide it.
He closes his eyes, the mega roll token's power still humming in the air. Without looking, he reaches through the shield and into the WB4 box and grabs Sean's evil murderous twin who locked everyone in the benfield towers basement with a bomb. Evil Sean looks a bit confused, but Lon doesn't have time to explain. "Listen: I'm pretty sure that you escaped the last universe fine by yourself, but it can't hurt two of you. You could team up!" Lon hands Sean a scribbled map to the real Sean's location, and sends him on his way.
As he feels the mega roll token's power fade, Lon musters the last of his strength, and removes all the laws of nature, replacing them with PERMADEATH: This close to the end of the world, if you die, you die.
Lon looks around curiously to see how the end of the world affects a dynamic universe like this one

R

rougebare

Not many good rolls here, the only exception is the user of their mega-roll token. I've listed all the laws this turn, but

All but The newest Law and the Law of Regrets have been removed.

Also, just so people are aware, the last turn of the universe will give an automatic 4 to all wizards.

The Laws of Nature:
Last Turns of the Universe: The universe is not as stable. Each turn 2 of the laws of Nature will take effect, then be destroyed. The universe ends in 2 turns. ((This does not count this turn)) The laws in effect this turn: Mario Galaxy Gravity, Law of Intense Concentration.
  • PERMADEATH: Respawning is not possible.
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Lon (Underneath)
  • Fred (Basement)
  • John T. Bucketface (Basement)
Green Plains Island
  • Rheas (Workshop)

Fred
You rolled a 1
You wait and watch. The phoenix-owner is making a portal, but it doesn't seem like it'll be ready for a while. As you look a small helicopter crashes into the wall nearby the portal, then more slowly heads to the door.

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 2

You wait and watch. The phoenix-owner is making a portal, but it doesn't seem like it'll be ready for a while. As you look a small helicopter crashes into the wall nearby the portal, then more slowly heads to the door.

Sean Stewart
Health: 30 (-10)
You rolled a 3 (+1 JAM)
((I've changed the order slightly here, but this is slightly favourable to you here.))
You firstly create a protective barrier around yourself to reduce the impact your own actions on yourself.

You then clone the moon seven times, their gravity all interferes with their paths through space sending them in rather, different paths. You don't remember seeing a moon, but your action took affect, so there must have been one, just not where you have been looking.

Finally you transform yourself into a helicopter, but you are still confined to this basement, as there is not enough room to accelerate to anywhere near the speed of light. Trying simply crashes you into the opposite wall, near a portal that's starting to flicker into existence. It's not powerful enough for anything to go through yet, nor do you know where it'd take you. You then realize you made your helicopter charm a tad too strong, you are stuck as a helicopter next turn. You spot a door out of this basement, on the wall to your right, and head for it.

Lon
You rolled a 6
Inventory: Semi-sticky Homing Boomerang-ball, Spell Card: Nehemek's Friend.
((While JAMMING would usually qualifiy you for a +1, the effects of the mega-roll token prevent other roll modifiers from occuring.))
You use your mega-roll token, it lands on the floor with a six showing. Just your luck. No matter, you quickly assemble some electronics and dynamite with the WB4 box, fixing the leak, but making a literal time bomb. It'll go off at the end of the universe, but you wonder what will happen then... likely some massive paradox. Just to be sure, you make the time bomb indestructible, except by it's own explosion, or anyone rolling at least the same as you did.

You realize you forgot something, you open a temporary hole in the box, and drag out the Evil Sean who decided to lock in everyone in the basement of Benefield Towers. He must have somehow got into this box as he's in there, now looking confused. You quickly suggest a course of action, and direct him to his counterpart. You catch a sly grin as he turns around... are you sure that was such a good idea?

You look around wondering how the end of the universe would affect this one, as dynamic as it is. As the token's power fades, and Evil Sean vanishes over the horizon. you remove all the laws of nature, replacing them with PERMADEATH. Only the Law of Regrets survives your purge, thanks to it's reinforced status. The law will come into effect next turn, as one of the last two laws of nature present, there are no other choices. You suddenly realize you were upside down on the bottom of an island... and Mario Galaxy Gravity was the only thing keeping you anchored to it, and falling to the void below. You'd best think of something quickly, as Mario Galaxy Gravity's effects are now non-existent.

Rheas
You rolled a 4 (+1 JAM)

You continue working on your experiment, trying to figure out a way to completely exclude this Universe's nature. Nothing comes to mind when the unstableness of this universe comes to the forfront of your mind again.

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 4

You start opening a portal out of here, but alone it'll likely take you some time, it'll likely complete on the last turn of the universe... talk about cutting it close. A small helicopter crashes into the wall next to your portal, before more slowly moving towards the door.

S

Snail Man

Lon shrieks an oath as he tumbles away from the bottom of the island. He fumbles in his robes, and hurls the semi-sticky tennis boomerang ball at the underside of the island with a rope attached to it. As it hits the bottom of the island, tiny barbs shoot out, snaking into the cracks and anchoring the ball securely to the stone. There's an audible twang as the rope snaps taught, and Lon sees the Time Bomb also tumble past him and into the darkness below. Of course it will still affect the universe from any distance, but now retrieving it would be much harder...
Lon gives the ball a tug, and the rope slowly recedes, bringing Lon on level with the island. He secures the rope to his belt and hangs from the underside of the island without any real idea what he's doing. He hears helicopter blades with no real idea why

Mercerenies

((Fortunately, there's no rule against helicopters casting spells))

Sean transforms all the other wizards into helicopters and places the following Spell Hex on them: "Any wizard who attempts to transform himself or herself into anything other than a helicopter will remain a helicopter and also lose the ability to fly, thus becoming effectively helpless." If a player dies or rolls a 6, the Spell Hex is lifted from that player. Sean then attaches large turrets to the bottom of himself, makes it rain gunpowder, and starts firing his turrets at all the other wizards.

Shortly after all of this, Sean remembers that shooting guns in a room full of gunpowder is not always the best idea.

T

TheUltimate

*Sha-zakk!*

A spacetime rift slices the air open and Ult steps out to a room full of gunpowder and helicopters. She raises an eyebrow at the sight but isn't surprised. It's hardly the weirdest thing she's seen. She casts a muffling spell over Sean-Copter so everybody can hear her.

"I heard the universe was ending again so I came by to say hi. And to give out presents."

Ult casts LAST HURRAH, giving all wizards a roll of 7 next turn and a really gaudy t-shirt that says I SURVIVED WB:A AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY SHIRT.

She gestures behind herself. "The portal will stay open until the end. Come hang out in this universe until the next Wizard Battle, it's been around for a while and there's lots to see!"

M

MikeDark_x

(This is before the Heliception)

"This won't do huh? I guess I'll have to fix this mess of an universe then"

Rheas tells himself, and then makes yet another exact copy of his own body and places it in a capsule in order to keep it in a good state, setting up a custom spell that will transport his "spirit", items and power to this body if his actual body was to be destroyed, forcefully transformed or something could kill him, no matter if the copy is in another dimension or something, he also places a spell on it that will move the capsule to another universe seconds before this universe ends or if the copy was in danger, he makes 3 copies just to be sure and places them somewhere safe.

(After the heliception if it suceeds... )

"I guess this should do it if I was to die in this small quest to complete my perfect teleport spell that can be used by anybody"

He then creates the Storage Bracelet, an item that can store the spellcards and other stuff like weapons and potions, however he wonders why instead of a Bracelet what was created was a ring, well at least it works, it seems to be able to store up to 8 kinds of items, and up to 99 items of each kind, and how did he figure that? of course he went through the trouble of creating 99 spellcards of different natures, the ring recognized them as one kind of item thought so they all used up a single slot, the problem here lies in the fact that said spellcards come out randomly, he also makes a bow and 99 arrows with inscriptions to be able to canalize mana through them with more ease, this is another method that wizards use to fight in his universe, and although weaker than the spellcards it allows more control and piercing power, not to mention these don't destroy everything around, he makes sure to store the bow and arrows in the Storage Bracelet while equipping it in the hand he uses to hold the arrow to be able to shoot arrows faster.

"This should do, now time to look for a method to travel to the universe's nucleum, I guess I'll have to pay a visit to one of those weirdos"

Leaving the safety of his workshop, he makes a small chant and in a ring of light a wyvern to mount appears, he then proceeds to ride it and casting some spells to be able to breathe and fly in space, all in order to fly to the location of the nearest wizard... with style.

R

rougebare

The generous universe is today, must be trying to make up for my internet-trouble-related lateness. This might be slightly rushed as a result. This is the penultimate turn, your actions (thanks to intervention which i'd not allow if i were being strict.) will have a 7 roll. Make it count.

The Laws of Nature:
Last Turns of the Universe: The universe is not as stable. Each turn 2 of the laws of Nature will take effect, then be destroyed. The universe ends next turn. The laws in effect this turn: Law of Regrets, PERMADEATH
  • Law of Regrets: Periodically, wizards will get a 'reminder' of previous deeds in the previous universes. The 'reminder' takes the form of the same thing happening again once more. Only a single wizard will experience a 'regret' a turn, and this heavily prefers wizards getting a reminder of their own deed if possible. This turns Wizard: Nobody
  • PERMADEATH: Respawning is not possible.
Location List:
Green Crystal Castle
  • Lon (Underneath)
  • Fred (Basement)
  • John T. Bucketface (Basement)
Green Plains Island
  • Rheas (Workshop)

Fred
You rolled a 6

You look for the nearest thing to cut... that helicopter will do fine... moments later, that helicoter is missing a b fair bit of it's underside and for some reason you are also a helicopter. You hear the sound of guns behind you.

John T. Bucketface
You rolled a 4

As you wait, you are suddendly turned into a helicopter, and coated in gunpowder. You hear the sound of guns firing nearby.

Sean Stewart
Health: 15 (-15)
You rolled a 5

You transform all the other wizards into helicopters, appling the Helicopter Hex. The hex keeps the wizards in their helicopter... at that moment, you suddendly feel pain, a good portion of your undercarrige has been cut off. In the distraction, the hex changes to need a roll of 5 or more to break, or on your or the wizard's in question's death. Not quite what you had in mind, you remind yourself about the distraction later.

No matter, you soon fill the room with gunpowder and start shooting erratically... at least you would if the guns were still attached to you, in any case, this room is likely to blow soon... you can't stop the guns firing.

Lon
You rolled a 6

Panicing, you toss the semi-sticky boomering ball upwards attaching a rope to it. It pulls you back up away from the brink. The Time Bomb continues tumbling downwards... retreval will be difficult.. if not impossible now. You hear Helicopter blades, turns out you've been turned into a helicopter.

Rheas
You rolled a 4

You create another copy of your body in a capsule to keep it in good condition. If something nasty was to happen to your body you should be transferred to this capsule... just to be sure you make 2 more and enchant them to transport to another universe seconds before the universe ends. Next moment you ind yourself in the nearest capsule, and an inanimate helicopter aheed. ((I don't count this as triggering the Hex, You didn't transform your body, also I'm counting your spellcards as your weapon, thus they don't appear in your inventory.)) You create a Storage Bracelet to store our spellcards and other useful things, all the spellcards fit in one slot... so you don't have much control over which comes out first... still doesn't stop you taking out and returning.

After breaking out of the capsule you summon a wyvern and ride it back where you came from... all the wizards were there after all.

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 5

As you wait, you get transformed into a helicopter. Annoying.

T

TheUltimate

Confused, Ult watches as the heli-wizards ignore her and continue fighting among themselves. She checks the time. "I'm a bit earlier than I thought..."

Stepping back through the rift, Ult pulls up a lawn chair, setting it down facing towards the other universe. She materializes some popcorn in her hands and sits back to watch the grande finale.

Mercerenies

Sean suddenly feels very lucky, as though everything he does will be successful. First, valuing his own survival, Sean warps out of the gunpowder basement and back to his train, which he conveniently knows the location of since he's feeling lucky. There, he meets Mr. Train (who was not merged back into Sean since he was never a Sean; he was always an independent person). Sean quickly installs speakers on the front of his helicopter so he can communicate with Mr. Train. He tells Mr. Train to get him some fuel, which heals him since he's a helicopter. Mr. Train then boards the Sean-copter, which subsequently reinforces itself with magic bulletproof, explosion-proof shielding. Sean-copter and Mr. Train then warp back into the basement. Presumably, everything is exploding to death by now, but if it isn't, Sean lights every wizard on fire magically. In fact, even if it is, Sean lights every wizard on fire magically. Then he turns every wizard who isn't still a helicopter into a purple moth named Charlie, and Sean-copter proceeds to chase down and trample the Charlie moths.

M

MikeDark_x

Rheas feeling something is very wrong creates other 5 copies of himself (that I am going to baptize as Ragdols) and places the same spells he placed in the other ragdols, with the extra that they will take his place if something was to happen to his body instead of him being transformed and stuff, unless the world ends and there's no place to take, and places them within his workshop.
He also decides to take revenge on the one who turned him into a helicopter the first time, by turning him into a slime monster, then proceeds to surround him with walls made out of salt (Yas)

(And that's two ragdolls gone)

"I like my body as is, no need for modifications thanks"

Then noticing the rift to another universe he remembers what he was going to do

"So this universe is past beyond hope... wonder what the gods wanted... oh wreaking havok was it?"

And pulling 8 spellcards he inbues a lot of mana in them and sets a delay of 5 minutes

"Well I guess this will be my last gift to you all"

And throwing the spellcards at the group he rides his wyvern to the horizons of the universe

R

rougebare

I was hoping for a bit more participation in this final turn. Due to this, I'm afraid this turn's potential for a spectacular display is nearly quartered. This is the reason for the delay in this update more than anything else. In any case, thanks for joining, even if this seems to have gone with a whimper more than a bang.
Location List:
It's all going or gone!

Fred
Health: 195 (-15)
You rolled a 7

Satisfied with you're helicopter slashing you wait around doing nothing. You are suddenly lit on fire, A gruff voice seems to come from nowhere behind you. "You know what's going on don't ye? Jet won't let ye be consumed by this dying universe." With that he shoves you through the now fully formed portal in the exploding room, the fire from the wizards has caught onto the gunpowder.

John T. Bucketface
Health: 0(-15) (-85)
Kills/Deaths: 1/4
You rolled a 7

You remain motionless as the universe's end draws nearer. Suddenly you are lit on fire, and it's catching to the gunpowder that's all around... You vaguely make out a Dwarf shoving one of the helicopters through a portal. He vanishes moments before the entire room explodes violently.

Sean Stewart
Health: 45 (+30) (-45)
Kills/Deaths: 0/1
You rolled a 7
((This is slightly changed in order, but I think you'll see why))
You're survival instincts kick in, and you transport yourself to the Train where you first entered this Universe. Mr. Train however is here, and talking to, you?! What's going on here?

You wrack your brains... but no, how could he get here, that evil clone back from the last universe? Strangely he isn't a helicopter either, nor has he been reunited with you. In any case, you light him, along with every other wizard (aside from yourself) on fire.

Mr. Train seems conflicted when you ask him for fuel... and setting him alight has drawn your other self's attention. Guess you have to do it all yourself. You help yourself to the conveniently nearby fuel canister, scoop up Mr. Train, and then return to the basement.. or what remains of it. Your other self grabbed onto you just in time. He seems rather determined... and seems to know it's you... but his own survival instincts prevent him from harming you for now, after all the only thing below is void, and a patch of light far below, but growing, and several coloured cards are flashing in their respective colours, they are about to go off, sending you and your 'compaions' falling downwards.

Lon
Health: 45 (-15)
You rolled a 7

As you remain on the underside of the island, you are suddenly lit on fire. Below you see a faint patch of light, your time bomb has gone off... the patch of light is getting brighter all the time. At about the same time, the whole island above rumbles with a rather large explosion, and the shower of rock and crystal forces you downwards.

You are getting unavoidably closer to the time bomb's influence, and what you see... it's best described as utter chaos, you see flickers of the universe pass by, both this one and the "WB4" that was in the previous universe. There doesn't even seem to be any discernible pattern to it...you fall into it, and are returned to your usual self, as the weirdest things happen around you, something bumps into you and you fall into a portal... where to is anyone's guess in this paradoxical place.

Rheas
Kills/Deaths: 1/0
You rolled a 7

You create a hoard of "Ragdol"s which take nasty effects in place of you, taking precedence over the last ones you made, as you approach the basement again you are set alight but the fire is transferred to one of the Ragdols before it harms you and moments later the island rumbles and the basement itself explodes, you see a dwarf gasping for breath just outside the main entrance... you can't understand what he's saying, but it's clear he's not happy. Before you can ask, he turns around back into the castle, heading upwards. You and your mount just about fit though the door and to the remains of the basement. There's noone here, perhaps they all fell down, or that portal... which no longer seems to be active, likely due to the explosion, but you remember Aedifex opening it, perhaps some escaped through that. You draw a selection of Spellcards and lodge them into the nearby surviving walls. This done you fly away on your mount, the dwarf beckons you onto the landing in the castle.

"You look like ye trying to get out of here." He states. "Ye won't find a way out of this universe that way, follow me." He leads you through a red framed door, and up to the top of that staircase. He knocks loudly on the door twice. There's a noise of hurried movement on the other side, before a rather strange-dressed person opens it. The most distinctive, and odd, thing he's wearing is a headdress, but otherwise, he's mostly dressed in green.

The two of them have a conversation quickly in the same language the Dwarf was complaining in earlier.

"Well then, Jet." The Dwarf finishes, "I think it be obvious what we need te do."
Jet, obviously the other in the room gives you a stern look, then returns to his desk. There's a board there, with only a few pieces left on it. One is labeled "Sean", and the two others are labeled "Darse" and "Rheas", both of which Jet is removing from the board. Is Jet the "God" in control of this place? Jet seems to gather your thoughts from your look.

"I'm no god. I've just been chosen to look after this board for a while." Jet answers. "It's a powerful thing, and powerful things need Guardians, so to speak. But it's more a symbotic relationship, I help the board by handling certain parts... while it grants me the needed power to keep it in order."

"Unfortunately, no one person can keep it up forever, as the natural state of the Board, and the Universe tied to it, is chaos, one person can only delay, not prevent, it's return." Jet adds, with a hint of regret. "This will hopefully not be the end, another will be chosen to bring order the Board again, making a new Universe. But everyone has ultimately failed in keeping it in order."

"There is nothing more Darse and myself can do now. It's almost time for us to leave." Jet indicates the only portal still active. "It's a special portal that takes one back to the universe they came from. You're welcome to use it, but there no way out of the door you came in from now, the universe is tearing itself apart, partly accelerated by a paradox in the lower parts of the universe."

Aedifex Praecantatio
You rolled a 7

You conveniently are waiting inside your own portal and as soon as it activates, you and your phoenix are whisked off...

Lukasmah

Oh, final? Okay then. When you said penultimate turn, I assumed that the replies to the update would be for the penultimate update, not that the update itself was penultimate, so I didn't care that much and, admittedly, forgot. Oh, well. At least Jet saved my ass for some reason.

Mercerenies

Oh, final? Okay then. When you said penultimate turn, I assumed that the replies to the update would be for the penultimate update, not that the update itself was penultimate, so I didn't care that much and, admittedly, forgot. Oh, well. At least Jet saved my ass for some reason.
Ditto. I was saving the spectacular final form Sean exit routine for the next turn.

R

rougebare

Oh, oops. I should have proofread that penultimate turn update, I misphrased that. My apolgies, probibly rushed it a bit too much.