Forum Game ★ Wish Upon A Star [7/∞] - Turn 9 - Reached the Cyberpunk Era ★

Mercerenies

Turn 2 - Restaurant-like Singularities

Players

Misu - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Pepperoni Pizza - Single use. Gain 3 ATK for the current turn. Simple and straightforward.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

amusudan - 10/10 HP; 3 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Memory of Pineapple Pizza - You actually ate it?! This item cannot be dropped voluntarily. Any post you make which does not contain the phrase "I can't believe I actually ate that" will be considered null and void, and actions in that post will be ignored
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Lukasmah - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Variety Pizza - Single use. Gain 1 ATK, 1 DEF, and 1 MOV for the current turn. +1 HP when used.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Bingdom - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Bitwise Pizza - Single use. Preserve your energy by becoming bitwise. +2 MOV for the current turn.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

roytheshort - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Calzone - You just have to special, don't you? In that case, I'm not telling you what this item does. Single use.
* Mercerenies the Tailor - As long as this item is in your inventory, it will happily make you custom-made suits. Once per turn, you can employ your private tailor to build you an article of clothing that will boost your stats by a small amount. If this item is ever dropped, Mercerenies gets to make his wish come true.
* Bee Movie Space - This space is an item, for some reason. Every time you use it, a random word from the Bee Movie will be printed in the Happenings section of the update. If you want to use this item more than once on a given turn, each subsequent activation costs 1 HP.
* (None)
* (None)

kepons - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* Pizza Gun - Once per turn, you may shoot pizza sauce at a player on an adjacent space or the same space as you. That player will be mildly annoyed and will not be able to attack you for the current turn.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Long-term Effects
* If this iteration of the game is still around on Christmas Day in 2017, every player gets a super-special Christmas themed item.

New Effects
* Pizza Gun - Once per turn, you may shoot pizza sauce at a player on an adjacent space or the same space as you. That player will be mildly annoyed and will not be able to attack you for the current turn.
* Lava Space (red space with yellow texture) - Any player who passes this space and has more than 1 HP has their HP instantly decreased to 1. Tokens will try to avoid Lava Spaces if possible.
* Piece of Pineapple (1 HP) - When a player passes this token, it disappears and the player gains 10 points. If a Piece of Pineapple ever hits 0 HP, it will transform into a random, very angry token that will pursue whoever dealt the damage.
* Empty Board Map - This isn't very useful. It was recently destroyed by a cataclysm, so now it's just an empty map.
* Meteor - Select an item anywhere on the board or in any player's inventory and throw this meteor at it. That item transforms into a useless variant of itself. This Meteor is then moved to the space the item was on or into the target player's inventory. If there's no room, it is dropped at the target player's feet.
* Hell Tile (half-sized blue space with green continent) - Any player who passes this space is afflicted with the Black Butter status effect. While there is no one on this space, it may randomly emit Hostile Cows.
* Hostile Cow (3 HP; 1 ATK; 2 MOV) - Pursues nearby players and attacks them. Hostile Cows are unaffected by Lava Spaces and will not try to avoid them. There can only be three of these tokens on the board at a time.
* Black Butter - This is just part of the hazing ritual if you're new in Hell. MOV is halved (rounded down) as long as you have this effect, but Lava Spaces will not reduce your HP below 3.
* Sailor Blue (3 HP; 1 ATK; 1 MOV) - He's like Sailor Moon, but instead of drawing his power from the moon, he draws it out of the blue. Moves randomly, and every time he passes a player, he attacks them and then all of that player's items are turned blue. Every turn, he spontaneously becomes more powerful as one of his stats randomly increases.
* Mercerenies the Tailor - As long as this item is in your inventory, it will happily make you custom-made suits. Once per turn, you can employ your private tailor to build you an article of clothing that will boost your stats by a small amount. If this item is ever dropped, Mercerenies gets to make his wish come true.
* Really Wide Mountain (dark gray space with brown mountains) - In order to move from this space to a space without "Mountain" in the name, a player must jump off the mountain, losing 5 HP in the process.
* Sausage Space (faded gray space with brown sausage) - A player who lands on this space gets a sausage. This is not an item; it's a form of currency.
* Mother (3 MOV) - Whenever a player passes her, she gives them a Cookie. If they already have a Cookie, she scolds them for being greedy, forcing that player to stop on the current space.
* Father (3 MOV) - Moves randomly. Any player who passes him must tell him a dad joke that he hasn't heard before, or they will be forced to stop on the space and be lectured, dropping their MOV to 0 for the next turn.
* Cookie - Single use. +3 HP.
* Steve the Girlfriend (1 MOV) - Moves toward the nearest player. Immediately dates and then dumps any player she meets. Any player who passes her immediately returns to Start after being dumped. If any player ever says the name "Michelle" in their post, she will immediately jump to that player's space and attack them for not using her nickname, dealing 6 damage.
* Angry Hospital (white space with red cross) - Whenever a player passes this space, an Angry Nurse will appear on it. This Angry Nurse will always pursue the player who passed the space.
* Bee Movie Space - This space is an item, for some reason. Every time you use it, a random word from the Bee Movie will be printed in the Happenings section of the update. If you want to use this item more than once on a given turn, each subsequent activation costs 1 HP.
* P/T Space (vague blue space with "P/T") - This space can't decide if it's a Pizza Hut or a Taco Bell. If it's a Pizza Hut and a player lands on it, they get a pizza-themed item. If it's a Taco Bell, they get a taco-themed item instead. There's a 1% chance when a player lands on it, that this space will currently be a Homicidal Maniac Space and will give them an item with a severe negative effect.
* Black Hole (white space with gray swirl) - Time passes slower near a black hole. Any player who ends their turn on this space is held back a turn. That means that that player considers the board to be as it was a turn ago. Wishes and other effects that the affected player uses to affect the board only affect it in the present day. This affliction is cured if the player passes or lands on Start. These spaces have no effect on non-player tokens.
* The Breadstick Ghost (2 ATK; 5 MOV) - Moves toward the nearest player. Attacks every player he passes unless that player can provide him with a Breadstick.

Happenings
* A wild kepons appeared. As soon as he did so, a Pizza Gun fell from the sky into his pear-shaped pockets.
* amusudan eats a Pineapple Pizza. Gained 1 ATK permanently. Also gained the coveted Memory of Pineapple Pizza.
* All gaps have become Lava Spaces.
* A Piece of Pineapple has appeared on every Neutral Space.
* Misu tried to wish for a meteor to destroy the board map. But where is the board map? Oh, right. It's one space off the board to the right. Well, the meteor obliterated that item.
* A Hell Tile has appeared.
* A blue sailor has appeared. He answers to Sailor Blue.
* Mercerenies the Tailor lives in Roy's pocket now.
* A wide mountain range has appeared on the board. Likewise, a really tall sausage has appeared.
* A mother and a father have appeared. Steve the Girlfriend appeared in the lava, because why not?
* An Angry Hospital Space appeared.
* A Bee Movie Space appeared in Roy's inventory.
* Roy has been promised a merry Christmas and a happy new year, by a long term effect.
* Roy has been given a status effect making it so that every time he cries, a friend moves out of his life. Fortunately, the Start Space immediately cured it, so quickly that we didn't even get to see its description.
* A combination Pizza Hut / Taco Bell that is also sometimes a Pizza Hut and sometimes a Taco Bell appeared.
* A really fancy combo restaurant appeared and then collapsed on itself, producing a region of Black Hole spaces. In the center, an angry Breadstick Ghost appeared.
* Roy gains the Miserable status effect, which is also instantly cured.
* An Octopus Space appears... somewhere. It's out there somewhere, I promise.
* All players and NPCs are afflicted with Drunk. Fortunately, the tokens are unaffected, there are no NPCs, and all the players are cured by Start. That didn't work...

Announcements
* Remember my rule, Roy? The more complicated your wish, the less it's going to go the way you intended.
* By the way, the interactive board is actually up and running right now. I can't promise it's going to keep functioning correctly, because whatever programmer wrote that website is an idiot, but for now it works. Check it out.

A

amusudan

I can't believe I actually ate that.

up, left, 2 up, right.

I wish for each lava tile to turn into random pizza toppings.

Bingdom

Googledom
Does an attack count as 1 move (so I can attack mutiple times), or can you only attack once per turn?

Kepons

Lost The Bet
Does an attack count as 1 move (so I can attack mutiple times), or can you only attack once per turn?
AFAIK, you attack automatically when you enter a space that's not Start (Altar too, maybe?) with another person and don't consume a move.

Mercerenies

Uhh very late, but looks interesting I wanna in
<image>

token
Welcome to the game! You'll be added in the next update.

Does using an item consume MOV?
Using an item does not consume MOV unless the item explicitly says that it does so, which is fairly rare.

If two or more players end up on the same space and it is not a protected space (like Start or the Altar), they will automatically trade blows. This happens after both players land on the space. Normally, you would only do this once per turn (since you only land on one space each turn), but some non-player tokens allow you to attack them when you walk by them. In that case, you would be able to attack multiple times in one turn, as long as you follow the rules of that particular token.

Lukasmah

Did you hear about the guy thrown in jail for not taking a nap?

He was refusing a rest.

Up 1 left 1 up 2 right 1

I wish the tiles were a bit fancier. Here are the specific changes:
-The hell tile is tiny. Here's a better version. upload_2017-7-5_14-40-59.png
-Lava tiles are just a weird shade of reddish brown with some green pixels here and there. Pretty poorly made, imo. Here, use this instead. upload_2017-7-5_14-44-16.png (There's no need for those ugly black borders between these)
-Those neutral tiles are really plain. Here, this thing's not as bland. upload_2017-7-5_14-48-9.png

M

Misu

up, left, 2 up, right

I wish the tiles change according to Lukasmah's previous post!

R

roytheshort

* Remember my rule, Roy? The more complicated your wish, the less it's going to go the way you intended.
up, left, 2 up, right.

I wish that the bottom four right squares on the map are Soul Paster Machines, where landing on them gives you a soul paster. Soul pasters allow you to create one space in front of you which represents your soul. Several spaces can result from one person using a soul paster.

I wish there was a clear safe path to the four bottom right squares.

Last edited:

Mercerenies

Turn 3 - Lectures all Around

Players

Misu - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 0 MOV [this turn]
* Pepperoni Pizza - Single use. Gain 3 ATK for the current turn. Simple and straightforward.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

amusudan - 10/10 HP; 3 ATK; 0 DEF; 0 MOV [this turn]; 20 points
* Memory of Pineapple Pizza - You actually ate it?! This item cannot be dropped voluntarily. Any post you make which does not contain the phrase "I can't believe I actually ate that" will be considered null and void, and actions in that post will be ignored
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

* Variety Pizza - Single use. Gain 1 ATK, 1 DEF, and 1 MOV for the current turn. +1 HP when used.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

* Bitwise Pizza - Single use. Preserve your energy by becoming bitwise. +2 MOV for the current turn.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

roytheshort - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 0 MOV [this turn]
* Calzone - You just have to special, don't you? In that case, I'm not telling you what this item does. Single use.
* (None)
* (None)

kepons - 8/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 2 [/ 2] MOV; 20 points; 1 gold coin [Black Butter]
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

John Andrews - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Tokens
* Sailor Blue (3 HP; 2 ATK; 1 MOV)
* Mother (3 MOV)
* Father (3 MOV)
* Steve the Girlfriend (1 MOV)
* The Breadstick Ghost (2 ATK; 5 MOV)

Long-term Effects
* If this iteration of the game is still around on Christmas Day in 2017, every player gets a super-special Christmas themed item.

New Effects

Happenings
* John Andrews has joined the game! Got a Pepperoni Pizza!
* kepons got a gold coin! Also, Black Butter and 20 points.
* amusudan got 20 points.
* The Father is amused by Lukasmah's dad joke. Lukasmah may pass.
* amusudan, Misu, and Roy were all given a stern lecture about dad jokes. They can't move this turn.
* Sailor Blue gained ATK.
* Father is enjoying his lecture so much that he forgets to move this turn.
* The Breadstick Ghost found Kepons and attacked him for want of a Breadstick.
* Lukasmah made some creative changes to the game layout.

Announcements
* Misu and amusu, I get. But come on, Roy, that was your own wish that snared you.

John Andrews

Living Enigma
I use peperoni pizza

up, right, 2 up, left

I wish for a random long bridge that connects the start square with the coin to the right but the bridge is full of annoying non deadly traps, I also wish for a very unreachable square that boosts MOV a lot

Last edited:

Mercerenies

@John Andrews With the other players, I let them eat the trap because they've played this before. But since you're new I should probably warn you, the Father character on the space to the left of the Altar has a nasty trick that will stop you if you don't plan for it. You can easily see his and any other effects that might get in your way on the interactive game board by putting the mouse over an object of interest.

John Andrews

Living Enigma
@John Andrews With the other players, I let them eat the trap because they've played this before. But since you're new I should probably warn you, the Father character on the space to the left of the Altar has a nasty trick that will stop you if you don't plan for it. You can easily see his and any other effects that might get in your way on the interactive game board by putting the mouse over an object of interest.
Yes thanks for the warning, I edited my movement sorry I hope it is acceptable, next time I will be more careful

Mercerenies

Yes thanks for the warning, I edited my movement sorry I hope it is acceptable, next time I will be more careful
No need to apologize. As you can see, three veteran players fell for the trap last turn. It's a very complicated game, and it takes some getting used to. With your current move, you'll pass Sailor Blue. You'll take a little bit of damage, get several points, and your pizza will turn blue. Ultimately, that's a pretty good move.

Feel free to ask me if anything is unclear in the future. I'm happy to answer any questions.

John Andrews

Living Enigma
No need to apologize. As you can see, three veteran players fell for the trap last turn. It's a very complicated game, and it takes some getting used to. With your current move, you'll pass Sailor Blue. You'll take a little bit of damage, get several points, and your pizza will turn blue. Ultimately, that's a pretty good move.

Feel free to ask me if anything is unclear in the future. I'm happy to answer any questions.
Well another question, In the edited move I used peperoni pizza before moving, is that valid? I did it so it didn't turn blue (I didn't re edit it after you warned me of the blue thing btw)

Mercerenies

Well another question, In the edited move I used peperoni pizza before moving, is that valid? I did it so it didn't turn blue (I didn't re edit it after you warned me of the blue thing btw)
Oops! Totally didn't see that. Yeah, that's completely valid. In fact, if you were to stop on Sailor Blue's space (instead of going to the Altar), you would have enough ATK with the pizza to wipe him out. If you wanted to, of course. Either move is entirely valid.

Mercerenies

Hey.... This is my first time playing this game too... :p
Wait... ... ... seriously?! I... are you... *brain explodes*

(I guess I just thought that since you've been on the GMC so long, and I didn't recognize John's username as a long-time GMC user. My baaaaad)

M

Misu

Wait... ... ... seriously?! I... are you... *brain explodes*

(I guess I just thought that since you've been on the GMC so long, and I didn't recognize John's username as a long-time GMC user. My baaaaad)
Does this mean I get a free MOV in this turn?

M

Misu

I only needed one MOV.

right

I wish this game becomes a mafia game!

Mercerenies

Okay, yeah. Sorry about the misunderstanding, guys. @Misu and @amusudan, you can both make normal moves. Roy, I swear, if you tell me you're new as well now, I'm going to flip a table into the ocean.

The mafia game wish is invalid.
Rules said:
* Wishes can only affect the game board. Player inventories, stats, basic game rules, etc. cannot be directly affected by wishes.

Lukasmah

Why don't bears eat clowns¹?

1 up 1 left 2 up 1 right

I wish for a neutral space path leading straight from the starting space to the sausage space to its right.

The mafia game wish is invalid.
* Wishes can only affect the game board. Player inventories, stats, basic game rules, etc. cannot be directly affected by wishes.
Is that a challenge? Because it sure looks like one.

[1]They taste funny.

Mercerenies

Is that a challenge? Because it sure looks like one.
In one iteration of the game, we had time travel. In another, we had evil clowns that possessed your body. In a third, people started hexing their wishes to protect them from being undone. By all means, influence the metagame. You just can't do it directly because of that rule.

A

amusudan

Right.

I wish that all lava spaces with an even number for both the x & y become teleportation spaces that move you to a different random location just by passing over them, this cannot move players into hazards, other players, another teleportation space, the altar, or a space with a coin.

the other remaining spaces turn into neutral spaces, all containing pieces of pineapple.

I wish for the game board to be extended upwards with 5 rows or neutral spaces, all containing pieces of pineapple.

I wish for a clown that follows Roy around with 4 MOV, if the clown ends on the same space as Roy then Roy loses one HP. The clown spawns on one of the mountain spaces and is not effected by any of the spaces' effects (all are treated as neutral spaces).

I wish for a click the clown space.

I wish for stephen hawking to be introduced to the game board.

I wish for a cute cat.

I can't believe I actually ate that

R

roytheshort

I'm happy to answer any questions.
How old are you?
Where do you live?
What is your social security number?
What is your blood type?
What are your credit card information?
What are you allergic to?
Which celebrity are you secretly attracted to?
Which celebrity is secretly attracted to you?

Mercerenies

Turn 4 - The Great Inversion

Interactive Game Board

Players

Misu - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

amusudan - 10/10 HP; 3 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 20 points
* Cute Cat - A cute cat with a dark side. If you pass a non-player token while holding this cat, it will automatically leap out of your hands and instantly kill the token. The cat disappears after doing this.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

roytheshort - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 7 [+2] MOV
* Striped Suit of Racing - +2 MOV as long as you're holding this. But this suit will burn up if you ever pass a Lava Space.
* (None)

kepons - 8/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 2 [/ 2] MOV; 20 points; 1 gold coin [Black Butter]
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

John Andrews - 8/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 30 points
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Tokens
* Sailor Blue (3 HP; 2 ATK; 2 MOV)
* Mother (3 MOV)
* Father (3 MOV)
* Stephen Hawking (1 MOV)

Long-term Effects
* The Clown Counter sits at zero.

New Effects
* Striped Suit of Racing - +2 MOV as long as you're holding this. But this suit will burn up if you ever pass a Lava Space.
* Annoying Trap #1 (orange space with black '1') - A player who passes this space loses 1 HP, unless they already have only 1 HP left. This space then transforms into another random "Annoying Trap" space.
* Annoying Trap #2 (orange space with black '2') - A player who passes this space loses a random item. This space then transforms into another random "Annoying Trap" space.
* Annoying Trap #3 (orange space with black '3') - A player who passes this space must stop here for this turn. This space then transforms into another random "Annoying Trap" space.
* Annoying Trap #4 (orange space with black '4') - A player who passes this space is afflicted with the Sliced Bread status effect. This space then transforms into another random "Annoying Trap" space.
* Sliced Bread - You are soft like a slice of bread. Players and tokens who attack you will deal double damage.
* Loaded Spring Space (green space with three black right-arrows) - A player on this space gains 1 MOV per real-life day that they spend on this space. At the end of the turn that a player moves off this space, their MOV reverts to whatever it was before they stepped on it.
* Teleport Space (teal space with black unfilled diamond) - A player or token who passes this space is teleported to a random location. This space will never teleport a player to another Teleport Space, a space containing a player or token, a hazardous space, the Altar, or a space with a gold coin.
* Click-the-Clown Space (dark yellow space with white mouse cursor) - Every time a player lands on this space, the Clown Counter increases by 1. If the Clown Counter ever hits six, a boss fight against the Final Clown begins.
* Stephen Hawking (1 MOV) - Moves randomly. Gives a random science-themed item to every player he passes.
* Cute Cat - A cute cat with a dark side. If you pass a non-player token while holding this cat, it will automatically leap out of your hands and instantly kill the token. The cat disappears after doing this.

Happenings
* Roy demanded a MOV-boosting suit from Mercerenies the Tailor. Mercerenies happily obliged. Roy got the Striped Suit of Racing.
* John Andrews ate a Pepperoni Pizza. He also took 2 damage from Sailor Blue and got 30 points from pineapples.
* Lukasmah remembered to tell a dad joke again. The Father approves.
* Sailor Blue gained MOV.
* Steve the Girlfriend went on a date with Roy and then immediately dumped him... back on the Start square.
* Three new gold coins have appeared.
* A path to the right gold coin appeared, but it's full of annoying traps.
* A Loaded Spring Space appeared, but it's going to be hard to get to.
* A path of neutral spaces appeared leading from Start to Sausage Row.
* The board has been flipped upside down.
* Some of the lava has become Teleport Spaces. The rest has become Neutral Spaces containing pineapple pieces.
* The board has been extended. A Click-the-Clown Space has appeared.
* Stephen Hawking has appeared. A cute cat appeared in amusu's inventory.

Announcements
* Note that gold coins are not affected by the Black Hole effect. Space effects, like wishes, can't affect the coins, so while the rest of the board will act like it's in the past, gold coins still act as though they are on the present turn.
* Everyone is currently in lava, but no one's health has dropped. Lava's effect happens when a player passes it, so as long as no one moves onto a Lava Space, their health is safe. The space says nothing of what happens if a Lava Space moves onto a player.
* Wishes cannot discriminate by user identity. So there cannot be a clown which follows Roy specifically.
* In case you were curious, here is the board just before flipping it upside down, in case that helps with perspective. Spaces (except gold coin spaces) were flipped but tokens were left alone.
* It's a little hard to see right now, but everyone except kepons is on the one space where Start used to be.
* I am 12 years old. I live in the Mall of America. My social security number is two. My blood type is red. My credit card information is that I have three credit cards. I am allergic to credit cards. I am secretly attracted to Kurtwood Smith. And the Kool-Aid Man is secretly attracted to me.
* I mentioned on Discord but I'll say it here too. I'll be out of town for the weekend. There won't be any updates until Monday night.

R

roytheshort

Up 1

I wish every space that can be changed, is changed into one single giant space. The background of which is a picture of Mr Blobby as seen below. (Much like the rum ocean in a previous game)

Last edited:

Bingdom

Googledom
1 up
I wish to have a randomly placed barrack on the board that will generate warriors on my side.

Last edited:

Mercerenies

Turn 5 - The Blobbiest Blob

Interactive Game Board

Players

Misu - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 30 points
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

amusudan - 10/10 HP; 3 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 20 points
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Lukasmah - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 10 points; 1 gold coin
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

* Blue Bitwise Pizza - Single use. Preserve your energy by becoming blue and bitwise. +2 MOV for the current turn, and any players you pass have their items turned blue for the current turn.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

roytheshort - 10/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 9 [+4] MOV
* Blue Calzone - I'm still not telling you what this does. Single use.
* Blue Mercerenies - A very sad Mercerenies. He's so sad that he's not going to make you any more clothes. You can make him less sad by collecting two gold coins. If you drop this item, then it turns into Red Mercerenies, an angry token.
* Blue Bee Movie Space - Wouldn't the Bee Movie be so much better if it was in blue? When you use this item, the next update will contain a picture from the Bee Movie but in blue. Single use.
* Blue Racing Suit - +4 MOV as long as you hold this item, but it burns up if you are ever attacked by a player or a token.
* (None)

* Magic Bag - Select an adjacent or diagonal player. That player is inflicted with a random status effect. You may use this item up to once per turn.
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

John Andrews - 6/10 HP; 2 ATK; 0 DEF; 5 MOV; 40 points
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)
* (None)

Tokens
* Sailor Blue (4 HP; 2 ATK; 2 MOV)
* Mother (3 MOV)
* Father (3 MOV)
* Stephen Hawking (1 MOV)
* Baby Dragon (60 HP; 1 MOV)
* Barracks (20 HP) [Bingdom's]

Long-term Effects

New Effects
* Blue Calzone - I'm still not telling you what this does. Single use.
* Blue Mercerenies - A very sad Mercerenies. He's so sad that he's not going to make you any more clothes. You can make him less sad by collecting two gold coins. If you drop this item, then it turns into Red Mercerenies, an angry token.
* Blue Bee Movie Space - Wouldn't the Bee Movie be so much better if it was in blue? When you use this item, the next update will contain a picture from the Bee Movie but in blue. Single use.
* Blue Racing Suit - +4 MOV as long as you hold this item, but it burns up if you are ever attacked by a player or a token.
* Blue Bitwise Pizza - Single use. Preserve your energy by becoming blue and bitwise. +2 MOV for the current turn, and any players you pass have their items turned blue for the current turn.
* Magic Bag - Select an adjacent or diagonal player. That player is inflicted with a random status effect. You may use this item up to once per turn.
* Baby Dragon (60 HP; 1 MOV) - The dragon from several WUAS games ago had a baby. Like it's mother, this dragon will move randomly and spit fire at a random space (other than the one it's on) each turn. The targeted space is destroyed and replaced with a gap. Any players on that space are sent back to Start and take one damage.
* Mr. Blobby (massive space depicted inflatable assaulted by car) - Mr. Blobby can see the future. Whenever a player passes his space, he looks into that player's future to see if they're going to make a really silly wish. If they are, he inflicts damage to them in proportion to the inanity of the wish. Mr. Blobby will never inflict lethal damage.
* Barracks (20 HP) - Whoever brought this token into existence is its owner. This token will randomly generate aggressive tokens which will defend its owner.

Happenings
* Misu got thirty points.
* Sailor Blue has blue-ified all of Roy's items.
* Lukasmah got ten points and a gold coin.
* John Andrews got ten points.
* kepons got a Magic Bag from the shop.
* amusudan was teleported.
* amusudan's Cute Cat sensed danger! There was a pineapple piece lying about! The cat bravely assaulted the pineapple crumb until it became a Baby Dragon.
* Sailor Blue gained HP.
* Father teleported.
* The Breadstick Ghost assaulted John Andrews for not having a breadstick.
* Mr. Blobby now owns the game board. Good job, Roy. Good job.
* A Barracks serving Bingdom came into existence. A neutral space was created to house the Barracks.

Announcements
* I feel it's only fair to warn you: all hell is going to break loose next turn. That one big space is in fact one big space. Players and tokens can move onto it and off of it at any position that is adjacent to any part of it. I would say you should carefully consider your next move, but there's going to be so much going on that it's nigh impossible to prepare for it all, so instead my advice is this: run screaming into the abyss, brandishing breadsticks and blindly bellowing dad jokes like your life depends on it.

M

Misu

I avoid passing near sailor blue and settle myself on the altar

I wish the entire game map is a Metroidvania platformer in which the normal walkable tiles are the platforms and every other space besides that is a gravity tile that pulls the players downwards to the lowest walkable tile below.

Last edited:

Lukasmah

B̝͎̗̜̣̙l̮o̪bb̖y, ̜o̯̬ͅh͉̭͖̩ M̜̩͔̼̫r̖̣͙̮̰ ̙B̻̠͎̹̰̯ͅl͖̲̺̙̲̹o̼̬̫͍̰b̯̼͚̭͈̘̣b̜͓̻̖̟̻y͇̝͇̖͚, ͓͖͇̫̬i͕f͔̼̟ ̺̫͓̻o̬̣͎̲̜̻̼nl̘̭͉y̻̻̣͕ ̲y͙͈̮̰o̖̳̼u̹̟͇ ̣̘̳̙̦c͙͖̘̲̜̗o̗̩̺̟̘̱uͅl̺ḓ͈̟̰ ̩̘̤m̗̩̰̮̘a̱̝̟̟̞̫k͎̟e̬̘̼ ̱us̼̩̹̜̳ ̞̲̯͙ͅu̞̲̠͕n̯d̰e̩͍̤r̝̰̼̦͖̣͔s͉̫̬t͚̩͍ͅͅa͓̱̠̗̥̱̩n̪̩d͙͕̼
B̗l̖̤̹͉̳͈͈o̹̤͉b͖͎̤b͚y̠,͎̤͍͈ ̱̲̪̪͇̲ͅo̤͇̞h̹̫͙ ̩̪͔̲̟ͅMr͔̣̬ ͍͎̬̹̳B͙̰͍̬͉ͅl͚̟̻o͕͎̣̟̜͖b̤̺̠͔̳̯by͕̪,̞ ̱̮͎̭y͚o̰u͖̩r̻ ̯͎̪̯͔̠in̦̠̞ͅf͎lu͈̯̞e͇̼̝̞̫n̻̜̝̘̯̦̣c̘̥̺̺̮̩e̞̫͉̜͕ ͉̥͚̘͕w͙͕͓͍il̘̰͎͉̳̜̮l͙̹͓̻̙ ͇̳̘͔s͎̫̖̻p̞̯͚̝̪ͅr̩̝̩ea̭̮͓d͔̜ͅ ̤͕̝̝ͅt̜̗͉͕̜̼h̗̮͉͇ro̺̦̦̹u͇̖̺͉̭̠̖g͖͇̭̠̗͓h̭͚̼͚oṷ̞̭͍͖̟̬t̥̝͖͉ t͎̗̗̟h̟̪̩̪̭̭̠e͚̺͍͇ l̝a͍n̝̱̫̬ḓ͙̳
̭̭̫̦͈͈
̮͚̜̪͔̫̱L̤̥̗͎e̦̲͔̤̠̬t͇̘̭̮͚̥ͅ'̦͖̳s̜̠̪̤̗̙ ̮̲h̼͚e̹͎a̟̭̮͕͈͍̤r̮ ͚͉̫̩͍̝̯ḭ̟̘͔̟̻t͖̪̬̠̘ ͎̻̳fo̪͓̜͉r̜͉̰͎͉ ͇̦̲̜̭̘M̩̝̳r͇͓̲̼̣ ̟̦̼̞̗͓̼B͚̹l͚ọ͚͈bb̮y̠͎͕̙̠͚
̯̝
͙H̹̗̜i̥̰̹͓̮̦̩s̻̘̭ ̰̫̞̟͚p̲̻h̟͍͚̼i̩̭͓l̮̜͇̩̘͉ͅo̖̪̫̯̪s͙̼o̟̖̝͚̤p̮͚̭̼̙̳̘h̙̼̳y̬̮ ̠͎̭̞o͉͙̜̱̘̫f ̙͈̻l̦͚̪ͅi̺f͔͖̣͎e͕̜ ̙͓̬wi̞̥̟͎̭͖l͓̲l̩̰̰̜͕̭̰ ̺̰̲̳̪s͓͈t̜ee̬̼̪̙̪̼ͅṟ͍ͅ ̬̳h͚im̠̪ ̳̣͍̻th̼͍͈r͉͎̖o̲̯̞̲̰̲̖u̝g̰̦̲͓̳̣ͅh͍̣
̗̫͓̳̩A̱̣̤̥nd̥̼̳̟ ̠̯̺̮̜̘a͇͙̘̯̯͙̭ṣ̘̳͕̻̭̣ ̩͕f̳̟̩̠̰͍a̙ͅr͍͍̱̖͖͔ ̹̗ạ̗͍̜̮ș̖ h͙̜͍̭̯̭ͅe̞̣̹̰ ͉̭̦͎̳̞c͔a̖̗͓̦n̹͉̼̜ ͈̜͙͖s̟̯̼e̳̫̥̘̱̬̰e
H̰̲̙̥̞̱̺e͙̗̣̦̲͖̩'̳̮͚̦͍͚s̩͓̪̭ͅ the̝͕ ̺̩s̹̩͔͓a͍̠͔͙̟͖m͕͇ḛ̪̖̳̹̼͓ ͙͓a̦͎̻s̪ ̩̪͇y̱͙̝o̜̹̟̗̩u͕ ̰̮͉͍͇̬a̩̺̪̙ṋ͓͍̞̦͎ͅd͇̙͙̘ ͕͓̹̙m̮̬̦̻e͕̠̯
T̼̬̻̖͕͉͎h͎̫͕̠e͙̻r̪̝̯e'̘̺̞̠̣͖̙s͍̠̪̥͕̳ ̠̻̪͕͇͓͉no̹͇̻̤̦ț̦̻ḥ̠̪̥i̟̱̝͍̺͕ͅn̙g̺̲̝̘̭͓̭ ̫̱̬̠̫i͙̦̮͔̙n͚̦̖̯ͅ ͚̮t͖̤̖h̬̫̤̺̮͇̩e̮ ̬̖̻̙̤͉w͎͕̖͎͚o͈͙̭̺̠̠͕rl̻̣̞d̬̻ ̻̼͍͔h̥̙̳e̼ ̞͖̻̮̩̥c̫̲̞͍a̺n͔̮͙̠̲͓͚n̦o̻̺͓t ̜d̻̹̥͙̗̰̦o̲͙
̜̪͈͇ͅ
̪͎N̤̼o̰̳̤̹̻̭̖ ̯͍̱̮͇̰ͅh̗̤̯i̲ͅl̖͚͔̺l͚̰͓̪͈ ͓̦̼̮̫̦ͅto̞o͈ ̠͉̥͎̠ͅh̪̠̞͖̼ͅi̠̰g̯̳̱̱h̙͈̼,͕͎͙ ͔̱͙͓̠̭n̙͔̘͎̹o̞̼̺̞͇̲̝ ḍe̮̞̺̮̫s̩͍̗e̮ͅr̟͚̖̖͚̤̜t͈̦̫ͅ t͙̦̭̥̙o̖͇̘̬o͉̯͓̘͇̼̫ d͚͍̲͍͉̯͕r̪̠̣̼ỵ̭͉͙͚̭̘
̖̮̦̳̞͍̞No̥ ̫r͚͉o̞̙͎̦̰̪a̟̮̟͚͇ͅd̥̮͙̖ ̣̫̞͚͚̝̥ṱ̜̗̲̝͇o̹̙͔̼͚͔o̯ ̠̞͎͖l̘o̟̝̦̬̳ng̯̘̫͙,͔̤̥͔͉ ̰̲̥n̞̝̞͈͖͙̥o̤̠̠̖̯̬̹ ͔͓͉͉t̙̻̳id̟̼̻e̯̖̣ ̖̥̦̭ͅṭ͉͙̗̟ͅo̝̺̺̠̠͇o̱ ̗̱̘̱͎̘ṣt̼̺̫ͅr̟̱̪͈̱̦o̜͉n̘̹̱̤g̠̩͎͓
̼̘͉̺̪͕͙N̯͔̫̗ọ͓̞̭͕̹̰ ͖ḅ̱̫͈̝r̞̬͚̝̙̜i̮̺̝̥̩̻̩d͓̖̯̘̝g̤͖͇̻e̗̯ ̭̤̻͕t͓̝̝̣̙o̗o̰̞͖͈͚̩̲ ̱͖f̰͇̺̲̭a̭͕͖̮̹̹ͅr̠̫̦,̺̗͍͔̞͖̼ ̪̳̟͙̹ͅh̤̦̮̣̱͕͚e's͕̹̩͔̫̤̝ ͍̮͓̤g̹͙͓̘̲o̟̯͙͎t̬͖̹ ̖͈̻̠̼͕a͇̯̹̠ ͖c̞̖̜͖͍̝a̜͇̭͓r̼͓̱
̻͖N̼̰o ̭̣sl̗o̤̟p͖͍̘e ̣̰̜t̜o̼ ̦̰̪̻̟̘s̹̯̤͎̝t͚̘͖e͓͓̩e̯̥̲p̜͕͎̺̩͖,̼̜͚͉ ̺̳͓̪̳̯̹no̲̪ ͚̟͉͇̣̟͕th̞͕̳̩̦̘o̝̙u̳g̺̩̝̺͉̣h̝̫̪̣̲̝̼t͇͖̖͍̰͙ ̯͚t͍͇͇̲o͍̗̗͚̰o̱̭ ̙̭ͅd͔̝̫͉ḛ̩͎̯e̠p͉̥̺̘̬̠̺
̳̹̜͉̮̱͖No̭ ̼̬s̲̯̱t͍a͎͉͈̣̣r̳̘̖̗̪ͅ ͕͓̰̮̲t̹̜o̤o͍̭̲̫̭͚̻ ̳b̼͖͈r̝̳͇i̭ght,̻ͅ ̯̞̤͚̩͚̩no̝̖͈ ̞̺̯s͚ͅqͅu̲̻̖̖̜̝e͎̳e̙͖͓̗̯̦͔z̝e͖͉͇ ̱̪t̫̮o͉̻̲̰͙̞̠o͈͓͎̥ ̳̹̜̼̖t̠̻i̹̪̘g̬͉̥̦h̩͚͕t̻̣̖̬
N̹̝o̞͖ ͕̬͍̠̥t͔al̠̠̟̤ͅe̖̞͚ ̻͖̹͚̯̩̮to̠̟̻o͙͉͕̟̩̰̬ ̦̟͙̤t̘̩͇̤̪a̼l̜͔l̞,̯͇̲ ̙ṉo͓̦̪̬̮ ͔͔̺̤̟͙c̝at͚̼̼̦̘ ̮̟̝͈̙t̼̳̠o̱o̙͖̺̻̦ ̰̺c̭oo͙l
͔̮̬̣̟Ṇ̜̩o̫̮̗̫ ͔b͈̻̦͉a̮̦̘s͓͓̜s͇̘̥̙ ̯̖̙͇͕̝to̲ͅo̟̩̯̳̹͇ lo̯̙̺̰̭̠͖w,̞̳ ̼͖̱h̟e̮̙ͅ'̦͎̝͓l͈͎̩̣ḷ̞͉̱ ̪̣̠g̼̫i̯̦̞͚v̳͙̼̻̯͇͎e͇̞̯̞͓̞ ̣̣̗̩̮̺i̯̖̫̱t̼̲̞͙̘͓ͅ ͎̭͚̲̜̞̻ạ ͙g̥̺̜̩̩o̟͙̫̞
͔̻N̺̟̣͙ͅͅo ̙̳e͍̟̹̭͖nd̞̭ͅ ̳̘̮ṱ̬ọ̥ ̟̠͇͕͉̠h̠̯͇i̹̖̻͔̳s̝̻̟ ̲̣t̠a͎͔̠l̻͇̼̦e̟n̙̱̬̗͖t̪̣̖͔̟̮s̮̲̙̲̼̜̪,̬̝̼̫̰ ͕͚̫̺̜̱̖n͕ͅoͅ ̣͍̮s̰͈̥̜͇e̗n̯̺̥̠s̠e̻̫͓͈̣ ̳̠̪̣̞̩of͍̼̹͔̠ b͉a̻la͓͇̠͕̹n̮̺̥c̱͚̼̭̜̟e̯̭̙̙̲͙̟

̠͔̣̞̭̪B̻̝̘̖l̙̘͕̹̖̣o̺̹̥͓̟̯ͅb̺͖̲ͅb͇͇̟y̗,̣̮̭͍̦̳͖ ̩̯o̩̱̜̫͓h̳̻͚͖̲ ͍̥̥M̗̥r͇͍̗ ̖̤B̲̖l̻̭̰̯̼ob̖̠̜̬̰͔b͙ͅy͚͖̺͉͓͔͖,̗̙ ̤͉̜̣͓͇w͎h̩̭̮̘e͔̰͚͕̮̞n̠ͅ d̝i̠̩̞̥s̝̠a̠̥̻s̖̯͙̥t̙͓̞e͉r͙̺ ̩̜̬s͉t͖̯r͖̯̹͍̲̞̦i̟̺̻̞̮̗k͖͔̠̺͔e͈͈͚̭͕s̫͍̙͓̼ ͎̻y̞̤̹̹̳o̮̗̪̟̫̭̞u ̬n̖e̦͈̜̩ve̥ͅr̦̲͉̲ ̹͎̞̤͖͍g͈̟̝̫e͓̰͖̩̥̳t̠ ̫̠̙̲͚̭ͅd̟̼̫e̠̬̩p̣r̪͚̩͚e͎̩͎̻̱̣s͚sed̲̱̳̙͓ͅ
̟̻͓̠͈B̝̦l̠̳͇̤̮͈o̫b̫̤̖̪b̗͍͕̮̦y̖̤,̮̬̣̟ ̘͎͙̼̠o̝͓̹h͇̲̻ͅ ̠͙̲̦̟͕M͓̖r̗̤̺ ̯B͕͎̪l̘̗̤̯̥̮̻o̤̮̝̼̗͙b̳͚̰̹̮̘b̹̗͈̹̘͉̼y̞,ͅ ͙̮̭̖y̤̲͔̳̖̝͚ou͓̗̲͎'̖͎̩͔͚̝l̳̲͓̯l̤̦ alw̹a̬y̩̠̟s̬͍͉̟̩ ̮̹̦̖̞͕p͈̖̳r̼̰̲͔̱o͕v̜̮͈̙̣͍e̖̘͈̰̘ ͕̰͙̹̜ț̻͚̦̗ͅh̳͙a̖̳͈̼͇͚t͍͖̥͚̗̙ͅ ͈̜͓͔̳B̘l̼͕̫̖o̭̼b̖̳̼͔͉͙by̫̤ ̹i͈̰̳̫͍̦̙s̤͍ ̟̘͇͍̝̯t͓͓̤̮ḥ̭̺e̱͈̺ ͙̲̹̲͚͕b͕̞̜̱̗e͚̗̜͙s̻͉t
͍̳͖̯̩
͇ͅAl͓̙̪̞͍͔t͚̙̥̬̦h̦͈̟o͍̱͓u̘g͓̲h͚̳̙̤ ͚͉͕̮̭h̫ḙ̤̜̮̼'̱̩͙s͔̦ ̖̙͕̻u̩̭̺̭̹͕n̰c͎͉͇o̻̩̭͍̱͙ṇ̳̠͓̞v̰͇͖̪en̞̬̖t̟̣̠̫̘ḭ̩̺̪̝o͍na̮͉͖͇̗̤ͅḽ͍̰̜͕ͅ in͇̱͚͖̤ ͓̜͓h̹͍ṳe̻
H͓͚̫i̪ͅs̫̫ͅ ̝p͈͎ͅh̳̝̲i͙͉̰͔̯͕l̠̱̫͎o̹s̱op̖̫̲̭h̥y ̫̜̝̯̟̰ͅof͓͈͙͎ ̭l̝̗͚͎̲͔i̳͍̗̺̗̳f͔̮e̩̼̙̳ ̯̩ẉi̜͍̜l̟͔̦͔̲l̙̺͓͙̱̠ ͍s͈͕̹̯͕̥͇t͉͓̥̰͖̖̰ee̮̯̹̤͖͙r̦͉̫̯ ͉̣͎̮̪͖ͅh̫̥͔̰͔i̫̻͔͔m̝ ̪̼͕͔͈ṱ̞͙̞̝ͅh̺̪ro̬u̦͙̭͓̠g̯̩̠̞͈͍h̩̻
̝̠̠A͈̺̠͉n̙͕̭d ͚d̹̫̜̰e̘̠sp͔̱͉̲͔̦i͙̠͚̼̜͍̫t̰ḙ ͓t͎͓̟h͉̝̩̰e̥̫͔͉ ̘̙̫͓l̦̪i͇̩̭͕̼̯͓m͚̙͙i̠͚͙̘̥t̞̺̯̖͈a̞t͎͎͍̠̮͉i̮̫̫̤ͅͅo͔n̗̖͕
O̫̦̖͇̰̬f̹͙ h̟͓͇̬̥̮̥is̝̖̤̺̤̻͔ p̫̲͈o̻͔͙̩or̲͎ ̥̲̲̰̥͎co̩̪̪̺͈̙̪-̬̲̤̩͕̭͓o̖̞̝̥͙̭r͉͕̲̯̬̯d͓̹̻̭̳͎ị̬̝̭n̞̱̩a͖̣̮ti͉̣̟̼ͅoṋ͖̤̥̞̦̼
͙̠̼Ḥ͉e͓͇̤̫ ̳̻̗͉k̹͖̤̲̱̮̜n̼̞̺o̭͉̠̞͔̫͍w̤s̟̯̗ ͎̗̹͚͚̞ḥ͔̞̪̭͍̜e'̲ͅl̘͇̠̯̠l͈ ̰s̬̼͇̝̯̯h̜̭͇͙͓̼̱ow̙̮ ̙̱t̤͈̠̞̯h͍͇̩̥̜͈e̠͓̩̗͚̺ ͕̭̗̟͚̠̞w͈̖͕or̞̼̻̮̝͉͙l͕̮̘d͙̩ ̲̥͔a̤̗̺͉̣ ̪t̜̞͔̩̗̗͓ẖ̭i͇̞͍n̫͔͕̫̬g̺̻̟ ̤̗o̱̝͎̥̰͇r͔̠̰̗̟ ̫̭̞̟͚t͔̭̼̥̟w̫o̫
̺̝͕̪̪͉
͇̬̤̯͔̹B͖͈̯̰͉͇͓l̩̼͇͇ͅọ̙b͇̟̻͇̲̙b̬̬y,̞̟͚̥̩̬ͅ ̺̝̪̖M̥r̩̘̞̫͓ͅ ̪̫͎B̘̩͕̠̥l̖̱ọ̫̭̱̗̻̹b̙̮͔͉b͕͍̰͎̪͖y͓̣̜͖̫̫̪,̯̭̲ ͔̲̩̳̮̖y̤̱̱̝o͇͇͇̳u̥'̪r͔e̜ th͔e̺̯̯͇ ͙̖g̗͉͕͎u̮̪͉͉͔͖̦y͇ ̖̬w̬̭h̻̳͚̲̫̖o̰̘ ̣̥̺̮̱p͎̪͈u̠̩͍͔̦̺t̯s̝͉̪̤̭͎ ͎͎͇t̮̰h̖͔̥̪̺e ̝͉͇͍d̥o̲̖̬̺̞̬̯ ̮̦̰̭̥͚̺i̭͓̜̞͓n͎ ̘̻̺͓̦̟ḓ̪̜̘̣̹̺o ̱̯̳o͇̯̜̥͚r̜̝͚̹ ̳̟͉͇̪͍̹d̬ie̹͕͎
̝̗̳Ḅ̱̞͇̺ͅl͇o͚̣bby̩̩͇̲̲,̟͇̬̻͍ ̜̼M̱̥̳͉̜̹̦r̥ ͖̺̜̹B̥̟l͎̳̫o͕͎b͍̯̬̤̘̭̦b͔ỵ͓͇̦̞,͇̻̰̲̳ ̻͔̙̲̤y̺̘͙͍̭o̮̝͕̗̯͉u̱͓̦̜ṟ̣̙̱͕ ͇̳̹̪̻ͅd̯̮̖̳͓̳ee͕͉d̲̘̱̟͕̻s̱̜͇͚ ͕̟͓a̦̦͓͍r̦e̯̞͇͖̜̳͍ ͙̭͈̣͙̳g̼͎̣̹̗u͖͇̠̼ar͚an̬t͚̺̦̞͔̻e̬̻ed̲̠̻̝̮̞ ͓t̗̳̣o͈͎̼ ̤st͓͔̟͓̳͇u̳̤̤͚p̰̲͓͎̥̞̰ef͎̘̯͉͇̬ͅy̬̱̠͉͚̰

̻͇N̪̮̹̖ͅo̯͉͉ͅ ͕̻̖͚̳r̤͉̠̺͚ͅi͎̙͍̫͇ͅd̞̮̳̝̬͉̣e ̦t̫̻̬͓oo͚̱̜̲̫̜͈ ͎̙̪͎̞̘r̝̼̝̮͙̰o̪̫͉̖̝̤̙ṵ͇͈̤̖̫̜g̝̯̰̻͔̼h̦͙, ͉̬͔n̪̳o̪̺̘ ͍̼t̫͉e̥̩̪̜̘͉̝s͙t͖̲̲̲ ̯̩͔̼͚̝t̞̳̦͕̲o̪̲o̭̦̫̭ ̝̦͙̻̺t̫̳o͔̝̖̞ṵg͖̝̲h̻͓̖ͅ
͔͕̣N͕̱o ͓̠͇̮͈͕a̖̭̙̹c͙͖̜̗̤ͅt̗̻̳͚ ̩̰͇t̯̪̯̭͚oo̺̠̼͚̠ͅ ͕̖͈͚̮̭̫ṣl̯̯͉̦̺͕i͕̳͖͈͈c̤̲ͅk̯͔̠̠̝̺ͅ, ̙̻̞ͅn̺͍̼o͍̘͙̟͇͙ r̻̝a̤̖̝͎̥̰c̰ͅe͎̪̲̰͕̦ to̙̦̦o ̞̝q̺͉͚͖͕͔̠u̩̤i͖c͚̹k͎
̳̬̖̘͖͍N̪o̹̘ ̼s̲h̠̗̥͔̩̞ͅo͇̜t̩̲̩̺ ̭͖t̮̟̱̺̟̫̼o͖̫͓̠o̪̮̞ ̠̮͓̙͇h̲̤̠o̝͚̺̣̫ͅͅt̳,̻͉̱̮ ̹h̘̣͕̠̫ͅe̩̫'̺͈l̠ͅl̞ͅ ̗̯̟̻͔͍h̹̗͓̜̦̼i̞͇̹̳̗t͎̜̫ ͕̼̼̻͕̠ͅt͔̟̟̙h͔e͓͓̜ ̘̥s̲̞̺̠͈͔po͉̜̣̮̪t͕͇̪̭
N̤o̩̣ ̦̺͚̹̞s̞̪͓̪̣ͅt̮y͕͙͓̪l̠̼e t̩̰o̩̫ͅo̙̟ ̞̪̝͓͕̠ch͔̖͇̳̞̞i̠͔̦̪͇c͚̲̼̮̼̥̜,͓ ̣̱͙̭̟̞n͎̙̲̫̠̩̺o̲̫̘̬ͅ ͕̤̥̟j̝͉͚̤̭o̩k͉̦͕̭͓̼̠e̖͙̖ͅ t̫̜͙͕oo̫̺̰̼̗͉ͅ ̹̩̪̻̩̗̠w͔̞ͅe͓͇a͔̯k̪
̹̺̳N̝͕̫o̯̼̲̣͓ ch͙͎̯̠̲a̙̯͎n̲̩c̭̦͔̘͚̗̗e̬͓ ͙̪̬͈̣ͅt̙̠̻o̭͍͖̥̠͇o̫͍̹͔̭ ͔̮̤̫̟̫s͈͎l͚̻̝i̩̘ͅͅm̳̺̤͔̝̪ͅ,̮̬̱̝ ͓n͙o͍̖̹͍̟̼ͅ ͎̳̦̯̹̞f̳̙̥̗̱͔a̤̠̤t͙̮͓͉͓̫ͅe̹̘ ͔t̲̙̲͉̝̼o̰̞̣o̫̦̱̹̞̼͈ ̗͍͓̟͚̘̝g̪͙̲r̹̲̱̲͉i͉̺͎͍m̖̳͍̣̙
̥͚̲̲̺ͅN̟o̻̻͇̬ ̹̦̪̙͈̜͓f̘͍͓̭oe̞̝͕͕̻ ͈t̥͙̝͙̠͎̟o̞̹̰o̠̫̙͙͚̖͓ ͖̯̣s̻ͅṱr͈ͅͅo̳p̤̹͙̥,̮̪̗͖̹̩̰ ̼̫̱̩̥n̼͔̟̟̺ͅo̖̙ ̟͈͉͎̣͕͉o̮̻dd̞͕͖̦s͔ ͇̦͉t̘̻͚̗̮͉o͈ͅo͙̘ ͚̟͓̰͎l̫̝o̗̻̯̪͈̣̦n͕̗̲̺g̻͙
͈̗̰̪̩̹N̩o̳ ̼̱̗̜̻p͎ṛ̦̯͖i͈͎͚͍̣̝̱c̪͚̭̹e͚̙̺ țo̞̰o̖̹̤̘̥ͅ ͉̫h̦̮i̩̖̲͎͎̜͙g̤̜h,̟̭̻ ͔̟h̺̫̥e̬͎̗̹̪̞̯'͙̘̲̝s̟ ̗͖p̳̱͎̩̜u̪̥̩̘̪͈t̤̬ ͚͇̞̘͚̜s̠͙͉o̩̥̬͉͓̬m̖̣͈̺e ̹̘̳̞̥̪b͖̟̻͉y̝͚
͎̪͙̣͓͓N̘o̪ ̖̠̭̣ͅd͎o̻̞̖̣̬̙dg͎̗e,̩̜͖̪̲ ̼n͔̥̯o͙ ̻͓͚̪ḓ͇o̩͔̙͖ụb͔t̩̩̝,͉̻̲̝̩͖͔ ̮͈̝̯̪̩̤n͉̖̣o̲͎̳͈̟̺͇ ba̺c̞ͅk̖͓̳̱i̯n͖̭̬̬̞̬̠g̱̥͎͓̲̬͚ o̱̳̦uṭ̣
̳̺̦̺
B͓l̯̫̝̲͓o̫̙b͇͙b͇̥͉͎̯̬y̬̲̠͈ͅ,̫̩͇ ̮͓͙̦͎oh̘͚ͅ ̜̩Mr͎̙ ͇̣̫̹̰͔͙B͉̣͎l͍̣̞o͔̪̻͚b͇̝͚̮by͎̻,̥̼̯̘̘ ̘̻̲͍̝i͈̗͈̲̼̳f͖̣ ̭hum͙̮̺̱̥̫a̪͈nit̘̗̱̼̱͈y'̻͔s a̞͓͇͕̗͙͉ ̞̟̹qu͓̳̠̜͓̭̭es̖̫̼͎̘̰̜t͖̺̞̥̖i̘̭o̲̣̰͇̗̹n̩̣̲ ̬̙̜̖o͕f̙ deg͓̲̮͇̠ͅr̹̫͈͕̫e͖͕̬e̪̤
̰͚̠B̤̦̥l̟̳͉o̳b̗͔̰̳̩̭ͅb͇͉͔̲͈̘y̥̝̰̗,̙ ̹͍͖M̹͔r͙ ̖Ḇ̖̻ͅḽ͚̠o͙b̩̪̺͚b̙͇y͕,̘̩̗̹͕ͅ ̜͈̼̮s͚̯͕̫͓̗̹t̗̳̰̥ͅͅa̹y̺̗̘̤ ̗̦̫̪̘lo̗y͈̳͙̰ḁ̝̥l̗͕̻͔͉ ͎t͙̞o͚͎̬͚͔ ̤̬y̲͕o͔̩̠u̬r̝̼͖ ̝͔ͅB̥l̻͇̞̜o͍̦̝̲̩̥b͍b̯̱͚͓͎̝͉y̭͙͈̭̩ pḛ̖͔̙d͍̯͓͎̰ig̙͖r͖̳ee̖
̦̤B̲͎̳͇͓̣l̫̪͉̣̯̺ob͉̘̼̰͍b̪̮͓̜͙̠y͚̗̺͕̯,͕̞ ͚̫͖̻̥̹o̖͈̼̖̱͙̙h ͓̝͙Mr B͕̹̻l̳͕o͉̻̩̮̥͇͍b͈ḇ̥͇y,͈̫ ̺y̯ou̲͖͔͕̤͙̱'̥̗̘r͈͈̤̫ḙ͔̲̟ ͖̘̳t̪̠̤h͔̯͍̹̺̪e̫̪ ͓͓̭̣̗̯̫ọn͎̗̟e͍ ̞̰͙͖̞̝͎w̥̼̱h̤̼o͕̣ b̦̼̯ear̯̱̖͈̳s̺ ̬̱̺̝͔̗̦t̼h̖̜̯̬͈̰ḙ ͖̮̤p̬͎i͉͖̰͈̞̣̗n̪k̯͖̳̠͓̝ͅ ̩̰̹̻̘a̠n̰̬͖͍̮̲̙d̻͇̣̻̪ ͓ỵ͇͉̳e͓llọ̬w̤̦ ̖̲͍c͓͍̠̩r̼̼es͚̫͚̮̠̙ṭ̻̙̣̖̖̱
̮B̻l̹̮o̺̗̺͓b̳b̦y̥̗, ̝͓̦̦̟̘ͅM̮̖̫͍̬̼͈r̘̩̬̪̻ ̪̺̞̱B͇̗͉ḷ͍ͅo͖͕͖͈ͅb͍̬͉͕̣b̭̰y͍̝̞,͙͚͚̝͉ͅ y̻̰̗o̠̩̝̠u͔̪̣͓̹'͎͍̰̥̞̞̫l̻̬̮̠l̩̟͓̥̫̳ ̗̼̳̠a̝͓̱̩ͅl̝̻͈̖͎̝̩w̥̭̰͓a͇̪̪̲̯ys̺̥̫͇̬̣̯ ̭̠p̠̳̺ͅr͕̞̫͚oveͅ ̜̹̪̹̳̥ͅth͍a̦̤͇̲̭t͍̦̤̘͙ ̘͔̼̺̙̻̦B͕̻̝̳̲ḽ̣̳o̟̞͖̬͚̤͕b̼͇͈b̻̪͙͍̭̬ͅy͈ ̹͕̳̣͙i̼̜s t̫̳̫̜̦̟̣h͉̠͕̟̭e͎͉̥ͅ ̻̭͎̞̻͔b̜e̘̟̭̗̼̺̟s͙̪͖̼̰t̩̯̯̲͎̠

A

amusudan

I avoid contact with anything and settle myself on the altar.

I wish for the board to be extended in this fashion:

with the new version being 3x as large as the current one
All spaces that can be changed turn into normal neutral spaces, the large blobby space is also split up into regular-sized neutral spaces.

I wish that the board will now always be refered to as "Norway", anyone failing to do so will be punished.

I wish for a gun to appear somewhere on a neutral space, in Norway.

I wish for spectacular mountain ranges to appear in Norway.

I wish for 5 trolls to appear.

I wish for heartfailure to become Norway's national dance.

I wish for a rocketship.

I can't believe I actually ate that in norway.

John Andrews

Living Enigma
I avoid contact with stuff and go into the altar tile

I wish that a magic seagull delivers a pair of wings to me, with the ability to fly, gravity tiles wont affect me(hopefully this is a valid wish, if not tell me)

Mercerenies

Perhaps I need to clarify. You can move freely on the one big square since it is in fact one big square. That means everyone who is on it is considered to be at the same position. That's why I said that all hell was going to break loose. Anyone who steps anywhere on Mr. Blobby is going to face all of the NPCs on the space at the same time. The Father will harass you for a dad joke while Sailor Blue is blue-ifying your items and Mother is baking you a cookie, and so on. That also means that the first player brave enough to step into that death trap gets all of those pineapple pieces.

Kepons

Lost The Bet
Move off of the Mr. Blobby space onto the gold coin to the bottom left of my current position.

I can do this, right?