WIP the defender, need advices (game = 100D)

Fabseven

Hello there, I am still working on my game named "100 Days to survice" (code name = 100D)
but i do not know what to do next to improve the game.
(other then "help", "sound" and "balancing" stuff i mean)

You can test the game with this link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vTP1-IWN6YmsL62mhfUVAGO1qgn1hg6H

The game is a "one screen game" if you want, you have your tower (your home) at the center of the map and each day a wave of monster will come to destroy you - so you have to defend yourself.

Possible actions : move with arrows (left, right, top to jump) , jump + space = grapin (try to hit a cloud, you can then move with it) , left click = normal atk (can be charged) , right click = skill atk (can be charged if the skill selected allow it) , mouse scrolling up/down : change skill.

At the end of each day you can upgrade things :
Hero upgrade : upgrade stats
Skill upgrade : learn and upgrade skill (+ managment)
tower upgrade : upgrade your tower and repair it

At the beginning of each game two random dices will decide of a upgrade of a monster or adding a new one and upgrade the danger value (used in the formula to decide how much monster may pop each day)

You loose the game when your tower is destroyed. You win the game if you can go to day 100 and kill the BOSS.

fighting.png

Some bugs may exists ...sorry in advance for the inconvenience !

Last edited:

Fabseven

If you have any advice it will be great !
BTW here is a screenshot of the game (upgrade time !)

upgrade time.png

Last edited:

Yrbiax

Hey, i tried your game.

I think you should increase size of characters and fonts. It was hard to see what was going on.
Also i would put movement to WASD instead of arrowkeys. Using grappling hook felt akward when you had to press up arrowkey + space.

100d.PNG

UI looks kinda clustered, you should probably put some space between different stuff.

Last edited:

Fabseven

Hey, i tried your game.

I think you should increase size of characters and fonts. It was hard to see what was going on.
Also i would put movement to WASD instead of arrowkeys. Using grappling hook felt akward when you had to press up arrowkey + space.

View attachment 22607

UI looks kinda clustered, you should probably put some space between different stuff.
Ty for this piece of advice maybe WASD is already working but i didnot tell in my post :p, any other idea about gameplay or something ?