• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Flare: The Pryo Saga

New idle animation for my main character, Flare. This has 8 drawings (16 on 2's). I do not know if I should add anymore, but I'll straight everything out before I get to inking

I would like to announce the "official" name of our game, "Flarferno". This isn't the final logo and it will go through many changes before I come up with something I like :)

Here is a improved Idle/Run animations I worked on for mt main character weeks ago, but we still need to put them in the latest build. There are certain areas I need to change, but I like these more then the previous versions I did.

It's been a while since I posted on here, but a lot has changed. The biggest being that the game isn't going to be a beat em up, but a platformer. I was a hard decision to make, but I think it is for the better. Hopefully in the hear future, I will make that beat em up game I always wanted when i get enough experience.

Here is the new logo and the official name of the game:

FlareThe-Pryo-Symphony_.jpg

This is Flare's new design, she went through a major change over the past year. You will get to know her story soon :)

Twitter Logo Drawing.png

Here are some WIP Animations I been working on for the past couple of months(Everything is subject to change).

Offical Idle Animation.gifJog Animation.gifBasic - Walk Animation.gif

We are still in early development, but everything is coming along smoothly. We hope to show more in the upcoming weeks or months and it wont be a year with that previous post.

Last edited:

Aleifr

This is so cool, I'm a big fan of the combat you seem to have going on, is there going to be a combo counter thing?

This is so cool, I'm a big fan of the combat you seem to have going on, is there going to be a combo counter thing?
Thank You :) There was going to be a auto counter system, but this game is going to be a platformer. If in the future if we do make an beat em up, I will implement the auto counter mechanic.

Here are some WIP animations for the basic enemy for the game. These are not final, but I plan on fixing them up after I see what they look like in the build.

Basic - Walk Animation.gifBasic - KO Animation.gif

I haven't post here in a while, but I here is some WIP backgrounds for one of the first levels of the game. It still needs alot of work and I hope to get a final design for it very soon :)