• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows UWP Ad Question

A

AtmaVegeta

I have a game complete and I'm trying to implement ads (for Windows UWP app). I've setup the ads (in the Dev Center and Gamemaker) but it's not displaying test ads (it's also checked). I'm using MSAdvertising selection. I made three previous Windows 8 store games and their ads worked fine in store and emulator (non-UWP). However, when I test them now using UWP those ads don't appear in the emulator either.

Is there a different method for UWP or UWP just doesn't show test ads currently? The Windows ad article hasn't been updated to reflect UWP in the help section.

(Tried searching but couldn't find anything in forums about it. search didn't' like 'uwp' or 'ads' since words were too small).

Thanks.