• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Windows reinstall broke GMS2 projects?

mr glide

Hi all,

I've recently done a clean install of Windows 10, and after copying my files over from the backup drive, all my GMS2 projects seem to be broken. The errors I get ('Resource Load Failures Encountered', 'Unable to save the following files ', referring to the YYZ file) you can also see in the screencap.

I initially thought it might be to do with file paths, as my Windows username for the reinstall is different, but the Resource Paths are all relative to the project folder, so it doesn't seem likely to be that.

I've found a couple of threads related to Resource Load Failures, but they all seem to focus on deleting a certain key in the YYZ file, and I don't have anything that matches. https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/failed-to-load-resource.51030/

Any thoughts? I'm completely out of ideas.

Attachments