• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Phone 8 License?

jujubs

Hello, everyone.I recently acquired the Humble Bundle... bundle... and well, it came with Android and iOS mobile licenses, along with UWP and a few others, but no Windows Phone 8. I can see it on the menu, but when I select it, GMS gives me the option to buy it, but pointing at the licenses page, where WP8 is nowhere to be seen.

So, what's up? Is it no longer supported or something? I know the platform is mostly dead, but I enjoy testing my games on my good old Lumia 820.

R

Richard

The Windows Phone 8 module was not included in the bundle I am afraid.

jujubs

Yeah, but it's no longer available for purchase, either. I just got word from the support. Too bad :(