• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Windows 10 Project <=> MacOS Project

RifleFire

Hello Everyone,
I brought a copy of GMS2 Windows Desktop that i am developing a game on. I would like to share my zipped windows 10 GMS2 Desktop game project (xxx.YYZ) with family member that runs a MacOS machine. I would love for them to be able to maybe import, run and test my windows 10 GMS2 project on their Mac using say the MacOS Desktop version of GMS2 and potentially make changes and send it back to me for further development. Is this type of transfer possible? If this type of transfer of projects between win10 GMS2 and macOS GMS2 is not possible, how can we share our projects between machines? I do not have a mac and they do not have a windows machine. I do not know much about MacOS so forgive my ignorance. My GML skills are a bit rusty and they are good programmers so their help would be very good for me if some type of transfer of projects between our machines is allowed and is possible. Thanks for your help.
RF

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
YYZ files are fully portable between PC and Mac versions of GMS 2. Just make sure that both the PC and the Mac are on the same version of the IDE and runner.