• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Window Resize Event doesn't seem to be firing?

S

Swyrl

Hi, I'm in the process of building the camera for my game and I ran across an issue with window resizing. I allowed the user to resize the game window, but resizing it does not trigger the Event. (I checked this first using debug messages, then by calling game_end() from the event.) Am I doing something wrong? Is there something special I have to do for it to trigger? I saw this thread, but I'd rather use the provided function for organizational reasons. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

G

I also found that the window resize event did nothing. I believe it's listed in the roadmap as something to be fixed.

gnysek

As I said in topic you linked, it's for "METRO" applications, so it's for Windows 8 export in GM1.4 and probably only with UWP exporter in 2.0, maybe with HTML5.