Question - General Will this extension update get apps rejected from Mac AppStore submission?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I am too lazy to change it atm, but will if you guys find it 100% needed for reasons given in the title of this topic.

some of my dialog functions are like the above. They are sheet modal but i used a hacky subclass to make them NOT async. The minimize button looks like it is enabled when these dialogs are open, but it can NOT be used when the dialogs are present despite looking enabled. Will this get app store submissions rejected?

Now for this other wet stinker:

there are other dialogs that are not sheet modal, and to make them more like the Windows and Linux ports of the extension, they open in the center of the parent window, as aposed to the semi-mid-top of the screen, which is where most mac users are used to and feel comfortable with seeing non-sheet-modal dialogs appear, do I need to go back and change it to appear in the more commonly recognized startup positon, or do you think I am being a little too paranoid about this one? Also, is this more or less aesthetically pleasing than the default behavior for mac non-sheet-modal dialogs? Again, will it get stuff rejected?

Edit:

I just took care of the minimize button issue, it now looks disabled as intended. But I still want to know about the other stuff.

Thanks!
Samuel

Last edited by a moderator: