• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Will the GMS 2 Beta bugs be fixed?

A

Alphys Hedge

I'm asking because the bug I reported is that the program keeps crashing when I hover over anything or create new resources, and I don't want to spend the rest of my time with the beta not being able to use it.

I want to know if they will release bug fixes of the beta or if they are just collecting bug reports so that they can fix them in the final version.

A

Alphys Hedge

Okay, good. Hopefully there will be a new version out soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Have you filed a bug report for this issue? It sounds pretty serious and if YYG don't know about it they can't fix it...

Dan

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
Yes, we will fix issues as quickly as we can - the beta hasn't even been out for 48 hours yet, so we'll need a bit more time to get you a new version ;)

A

Alphys Hedge

Have you filed a bug report for this issue? It sounds pretty serious and if YYG don't know about it they can't fix it...
Yes, I have, and they've starter to help me out with it as of this morning.

I apologize for this being an obvious question, I've never participated in a beta before, so I'm not entirely sure how this works. Thank you for answering anyway, though :D