Portfolio - Programming Will program your game for a good price!

GapingPixel

Intro

Hey! I'm a game programmer and designer who's really passionate about 2D games, been into game development for 4+ years by now, Computer Science Background as well,and have work for several game projects, including console exporting experience!

Objective

I'm looking for compelling projects to work for remotely, will be glad to become part of your project and put in collaborative work both, my tech and design skills to give my best for the project be successful. Because I consider any game project I put time onto it, as a decisive part of my career and work history.

Best known games I've work on, is Dungeons Souls , a procedurally generated rogue like on steam, and Fallen Angel on itch!!

My core skill is to be fast at prototyping and adding new gameplay features, will be happy to building and iterating over our project as fast as possible!

Skillsets

+AI (steering behaviors, machine learning if needed)
+Well-structured code, Strong use of Classes
+User interface HUD/menus production
+Procedural Generation
+Multiplayer Functionality!
+Console export
+C#/python/c++
+Strong Project Management/consulting
+Knowledge of Gameplay systems

Contact

Here's my portfolio website

You can dm me, or reach me at [email protected] or iGotUrRedPixel#3833 on discord

Thanks for having a look at me, Have a good day!

Last edited:

Cpaz

Out of curiosity (and potentially future reference) what are your wages? Or does it vary from project to project depending on the kind of work and load?
Or is it even supposed to be public knowledge?

GapingPixel

Out of curiosity (and potentially future reference) what are your wages? Or does it vary from project to project depending on the kind of work and load?
Or is it even supposed to be public knowledge?
It does depend on the kind of work. I´m used to give an estimate on how much time it will take me to finish a given milestone. Thats discussed on private.

Last edited:
Hi there, I have small job for developing online Hi score leaders board for GMS2 2.3v.

The game will be windows based.

Let me know know if we can work on this.