• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

SOLVED Will I lose my license if I change my email?

I (stupidly) bought the Desktop License on an account linked to a throwaway email that I nearly lost the password for multiple times, so I'm planning on changing the email linked to this account to my main email, but I'm scared I'll lose my license and have to pay another $110 just to keep using it.
Is this the case, or is it safe to do so?

Evanski

Raccoon Lord
Forum Staff
you shouldnt need to rebuy a license if you change your email, as the license is tied to the account not the email of the account