• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Will create music or SFX for your game for free [BUSY/CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ON ANY NEW PROJECTS]

poliver

Code:
CURRENTLY WORKING ON MUSIC FOR 3 PROJECTS AND NOT TAKING ON ANYMORE TILL MOST ARE FINISHED
As title says. Willing to take on some projects for experience as long as you credit me. Will compose in any genre, can create SFX/sound design. Can record guitars/live instruments etc. if needed (have bass, electric guitars, acoustic and classical guitar, 88 key midi keyboard).

I'm not the best composer but do can create some catchy hooks.
I'm also an audio techology student with experience in sound design/foley/mixing/mastering etc.

Why free?
Never worked with game music/sounds till started to learn gamedev/programming myself. also ATM don't feel that I'm in the position where I can certainly know how long it would take me to deliver and finish a project or whether I've the resources for a specific project etc. so don't want to let anyone done if i fail to deliver. Basically I need way more experience and I feel working for others/to a specific brief is a much better way to gain experience than composing random tunes for the sake of it.

Anyhow, you can listen to some of my stuff here:
https://soundcloud.com/romanpolevecko/sets

Last edited:
W

Whirlpoolio

Hey! I'm asking most people who will make music on here for free because I'm making my own first, full game because all my other games are unfinished because I don't have any sprites or music talent. Having you to make me some sound tracks would be amazing. Your SoundCloud is so good as well - I like the sci fi one.
Message me to know more.

H

HarveyB

Can you help, We need some music, And cause your a pixel musician, its just what we want ;) got discord?