• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Question - Uploading Why is the 50mb limit still a thing?

Bleed

Just spent two and a half hours manually adding and arranging 3,552 PNG files and when it was time to upload to the Marketplace, I was hit with a 50mb limit. Currently sitting at 204mb. Why is this still around?
High-quality assets require space, we don't work with pallets anymore, someone pass the message around.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Afaik, it should be 200MB now, but I'll pass this on and see what can be done.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, the cap is currently 200MB... BUT there appears to be an issue with the website timing out too soon for the upload to complete. Someone will be looking into getting it fixed as soon as possible....

S

StickmanLtd

Has there been any update on the issue with the cap? I just tried to upload my first asset pack to the marketplace, and it's telling me that I can't upload more than 50 mb too.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
The issue is fixed on the internal servers but will not be made public until a few other issues have been fixed up. It WILL be fixed when the changes to the rest of the server go live however.