1. Hey! Guest! The 31st GMC Jam will take place between Nov 16th, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Nov 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Who should i speak to in regards of..

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by warbo, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warbo

warbo Member

I am seeking help for who i should contact in regards to an issue i have from the colab section of the forums, i don't want to discuss it here but i would like to get some advice from a moderator/admin on the situation.

Could someone please point me to the person best to contact or if said person reads this can you please get in touch.

Thank you.

2. Cloaked Games

Cloaked Games Member

If it's a legal issue like, you didn't get paid or something, then there's nothing a moderator can do for you. You are responsible for your own contracts.

If it's a forum issue try @Nocturne

3. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

While this is true, it's still advisable to inform staff of any incidents so that we are at least aware of them. If a user has several complaints against them for scamming other users, then we would obviously remove their topic and not permit further collaboration requests. So, @warbo please get in touch with me about any issue and I will be happy to advise you.

Cloaked Games likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.