• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion White Screen of Death on Dell D6000 dock

B

BlackHat91

So, I am using a Latitude 7280 for mobile development (read: development on the go, not mobile platform). It attaches to a D6000 dock from Dell, which is giving me issues. When the dock is disconnected, GMS2 opens just fine. When it is connected, the UI seems to freeze graphically.

If I open GMS2 connected, I get a white screen as shown in the images, but the mouse still reacts to the buttons that should be there and I can click and use them (such as the new project, shown in the images).

If I open GMS2 and then connected to the dock, the same occurs at whatever stage of the program I was using- buttons and clickables work, but the main window does not update graphically.

Not sure if there's a fix for this, since it's a very specific issue, but would be great if there was!GMS2 1.PNG GMS2 2.PNG