• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

wheres the legacy forums?

scorpafied

went to look for an old post i made back on the legacy forums. but that forum section seems to be gone, along with the account and any record of the post. which was in the work in progress section. any available links here?

Mercerenies

Nuked from orbit last month. For more details, check this topic out. A few people made archives of specific stuff, and you could always check archive.org and see if you got lucky there, but aside from that, everything's gone.

Roa

not everyone checks the forums obsessively, plax
yeah, but its been years, with months of notice, and a multitude of of new topics on it. And now people are so confused as to it being gone lol. I'd hardly consider not ignoring all emails, new letters, the banners at the top of the forum for months on a years old forum "obsessive".

yeah, but its been years, with months of notice, and a multitude of of new topics on it. And now people are so confused as to it being gone lol. I'd hardly consider not ignoring all emails, new letters, the banners at the top of the forum for months on a years old forum "obsessive".
..You got emails about it?

M

Misu

I know. It is terrible. All my wonderful s***posts that brighten people's life and careers are all gone.