1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

wheres the legacy forums?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scorpafied, Jan 26, 2020.

1. scorpafied

scorpafied Member

went to look for an old post i made back on the legacy forums. but that forum section seems to be gone, along with the account and any record of the post. which was in the work in progress section. any available links here?

2. Mercerenies

Mercerenies Member

Nuked from orbit last month. For more details, check this topic out. A few people made archives of specific stuff, and you could always check archive.org and see if you got lucky there, but aside from that, everything's gone.

Cpaz likes this.
  3. Roa

Roa Member

4. Lukasmah

Lukasmah Member

not everyone checks the forums obsessively, plax

5. Roa

Roa Member

yeah, but its been years, with months of notice, and a multitude of of new topics on it. And now people are so confused as to it being gone lol. I'd hardly consider not ignoring all emails, new letters, the banners at the top of the forum for months on a years old forum "obsessive".

6. Cantavanda

Cantavanda 〜Flower Prince〜

Where's the YYGF?

Lukan and IndianaBones like this.
  7. Desert Dog

Desert Dog Member

..You got emails about it?

8. Mercerenies

Mercerenies Member

Better question. Where's the YYGF archive? How dare mcmonkey take down the archive he's been hosting for free for years with no expectation of profit or reward, purely out of philanthropy to the community!

Cantavanda likes this.
  9. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

I know. It is terrible. All my wonderful s***posts that brighten people's life and careers are all gone.