• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Where's the "Fonts" option???

T

Tunely

I'm using GameMaker Studio 2, and in the tutorial i'm watching, it shows a "fonts" option between scripts and timelines, yet I don't see it. I'm a noob still :p

Actually, now that i'm looking at it, there more than one thing missing. I can't find shaders, sounds, or notes. It doesnt look like i'm using a different version from the tutorial?

Those are all under "RESOURCES". Depending how you setup your interface, it should be on your left side or right side. If you see nothing on the left or right, then press "WINDOWS" from your top tab between "BUILD" and "TOOLS", the first on the list - press it.

You might also try the menu option Layouts -> Reset Layout.

Either you've modified your Resource Tree to show a custom view, or there is some problem with the installation if you can't see those groups on there.

If the above doesn't work, try creating a brand new project under a different name and see if the groups appear. Failing that, an uninstall / reinstall may help.

What version of GMS 2 are you using.

Post a screen-shot of your resource tree if you are still having problems.

T

Tunely

I'm using v2.2.1.375, i'll go check what you guys said now.