where to host php files

D

Dengar

im looking for a site or server or whatever to host php files of mine. im looking for websites ppl have used before and have experience with. Im tired of wasting time and need a simple known solution. so make your sugestions on what uve used. thanks all

rIKmAN

If you don't want to waste time, pay monthly for a server from a decent established host.

There are free ones which are good, but some can be hit and miss and you could waste time testing those out.

D

Dengar

If you don't want to waste time, pay monthly for a server from a decent established host.
...not sure if your trolling but that's why I posted this topic. ive been on live chat all day with a certain 'established host' and im fairly certain ive wasted my money and time, that's why im looking for one that someone else has used.

so which site have you used with good experience?

rIKmAN

No I'm not trolling - and which host is best for you depends on where you in the world, what your budget is and whether it's for personal files, a little game or something you are going to scale or be used in a game for the app stores etc. Lots of variables.

Who have you wasted money and time with?

D

Dengar

so far========is the current one I'm wasting money and time with. I'm sooo close though and don't wanna demand my money back but there staff is having a very hard time answering VERY simple questions.

and I don't realy need features. all I need is to upload/edit php files that will load/create/edit/delete txt files. I don't think I need anything fancy at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

icuurd12b42

If you just want to do this locally, in order to play with php, then just install MS IIS or install apache server on your machine.

In any case you want a web site provider that has server side scripting (aka active server page) if you want to do php