Where to get the old versions of GMS2

FHD

Hello everyone,

I need to install an older versions of GMS2.
Is there any official archive to get the older versions of GMS2 both for Windows/Mac ?

I have searched but didn't find any topic title for this request.

Thanks in advance.
FHD

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Unsure about "all of them", but the timeline goes all the way back to 2.0.1.33 from 2016. Is there a specific version you're looking for that is not included in this list?

Roa

Yes, Thanks but,
What if I have put some of them in trash??
Does it include all of them? Even for Mac? I don't think so.
I guess you would have to email yoyo if none of the current backup options are viable for you. I'm curious as to why you would delete the run times then want them back <_<

Why do you need and older run time anyways? Need is a strong word for something that's a new product to begin with?

FHD

I guess you would have to email yoyo if none of the current backup options are viable for you. I'm curious as to why you would delete the run times then want them back <_<

Why do you need and older run time anyways? Need is a strong word for something that's a new product to begin with?
I have deleted one mistakenly.
I haven't updated my GMS2 on Mac for a long time, I afraid if I run it, it asks me to update to the latest version and jump over the version I am currently work with on Windows 10.
I just wanted to collect every version I may need before going to the very old Mac version.
So I wonder about an Archive of old versions.

FHD

A while ago, I was curious about the new features of GMS so I uninstalled my GMS version of 2.2.5.481
and installed the new version.

Now that I decided to return to my previous version mentioned above,
GMS keeps closing after reaching its splash screen while loading Plugins ... DnD Maker...

What should I do ? I need to get going with my old projects. Any help?