• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Where is my Mobile (android + ios) modules?

O

OneOnline

I bought the android and ios, where are they? I have reinstalled the studio, they are still not present in the list of platforms.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Have you checked your licence on your YoYo Account to make sure that they are available? In the "Licences" section you should see all your applicable licences. If it doesn't show up there then you will need to contact the helpdesk (select YoYoGames.com & YoYo Account" as the issue being reported) and request support for the issue as there is nothing that we on the forum can do - note that it will be monday before anyone sees your ticket as YYG don't have support at the weekend currently. If they ARE on your licence, then make sure you are logged in to the correct YoYo Account when you start GMS2, and if that is all correct then I'd uninstall GMS and then download and install again, just to make sure you have the most up to date version.

O

OneOnline

Done. I tried to log in again, but to no avail. After reinstalling, I tried again and succeeded.