Discussion Where did all the forum games go

A

amusudan

Why is Offtopic so boring lately (Besides nuts goners of course!)

Kepons

Lost The Bet
They get buried under other off topic topics quickly because forum games didn't get their own subforum as they had on the previous forums and there's generally less activity.

Edit: I just took a glance at the main page of the GMC and there seem to be no smaller subforums, so perhaps it's impossible to make forum games a section of off topic like it was before.

Last edited:

Neptune

Part of me wishes there was a live chat room where people can just BS, or possibly have chat-bot games and what not.
Kind of like an old Starcraft chat channel if you've played it...

But on the other hand... there are a lot of trolls, and a live chat would be like a nice cobblestone bridge with a lone adventurer on it.

Mercerenies

Part of me wishes there was a live chat room where people can just BS, or possibly have chat-bot games and what not.
Kind of like an old Starcraft chat channel if you've played it...

But on the other hand... there are a lot of trolls, and a live chat would be like a nice cobblestone bridge with a lone adventurer on it.
We actually have several Discord servers. The main one is GMC:D, and last I checked they were being a bit hesitant about handing out invitations. But you might get lucky.

(EDIT: There I go using Markdown syntax on a webforum. I must be tired :/ )

Coded Games

We actually have several Discord servers. The main one is GMC:D, and last I checked they were being a bit hesitant about handing out invitations. But you might get lucky.

(EDIT: There I go using Markdown syntax on a webforum. I must be tired :/ )
The discord invite on the post is invalid now.

Bingdom

Googledom
The discord invite on the post is invalid now.
Getting in is currently a bit difficult.
If you really want to get in here, feel free to PM me and I'll talk to the mods.

Edit: It's not very focused on forum games though. It's more of a casual server.

Neptune

Doesnt sound like a GM (C) chat. Im not interested, i just thought an open chat room could be fun.

K12gamer

I do miss how they used to have HTML, Windows etc game sections...
Now I have to hunt around to find HTML / Windows games...and it gets especially difficult when they are't labeled.

Note: I have no Android or iOS devices.