• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Where can we send suggestions for GMS 2 IDE improvements?

D

Dani

Hello!

After paying and using GMS 2 Desktop for a while in our current project, I'm facing some IDE issues that are slowing down my workflow (compared to GMS 1.x), so I would like to suggest some ideas directly to YoYo Games developers. I wouldn't want my suggestions to fall in limbo.

Is there some official channel for communicating our IDE issues (and possible solutions) directly to YoYo Games?

Thanks!

Dani

Mick

This forum should be the place to do it, the developers of YoYo are reading it.

I wouldn't want my suggestions to fall in limbo.
There are a lot of other suggestions at this point, if several people want the same thing then there is a bigger chance of it getting done of course.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
In general BEFORE filing any suggestions with yoyo games, you should post them here on this forum for discussion. If people support the suggestion or can see flaws/benefits in it then they'll let you know and you can refine it to something that is actually wanted and workable (often what sounds like a good idea at the time could be impossible within the product or considered a terrible idea by the majority of users)... So, make a topic and discuss what you think with your peers then file a suggestion with YYG later when the ideas have been refined (if you decide that you still think it's a good idea). ;)