• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Steam Where can I download Steamworks SDK 1.42 ? (SOLVED)

otterZ

Hi, I just found out that I need Steamworks SDK 1.42 - to quote GM2's guidelines:
  • Steamworks SDK 1.42 is required if you're doing Steam builds (please use ONLY this version).
However, after doing searches on the internet and within Steamworks I can only find a link to the most up to date SDK version. I'm using version 1.48a at the moment and my Steam achievements are not working, most probably because I am not using version 1.42.

If anybody knows of where to get SDK version 1.42 or provide a Google Drive link to downloading it I would be so grateful.

otterZ

Awesome! Thank you BeBia Game Studio. I did not notice this.
Just navigated there and it is as you said, where you can download past versions easily. Much appreciated.