Suggestion Where can i ask for..

W

warbo

Hi all.

Where on the site can i ask for some sprites? I don't want to post in the wrong section and have it deleted etc, just trying to hunt down some vehicle sprites.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
There is no forum for this on the GMC, and the Collaborations forum is not suitable for such minimal requests as it is project-centric. There used to be such a forum on the old GMC, but I suggest using other websites that are centered around graphics, as they and their target audience are more suitable for this type of request (which is also the reason why we don't have this forum anymore).

D

dedaredevil

There a place called Open Game Art. You might find something pre-made for you there already. Best part is, it is free and public domain. I think most of the art comes from cancelled projects. Surprisingly there is some beautiful stuff on there.

W

warbo

I found something that might help you.
Honestly, never knew i could do that o_O

There is no forum for this on the GMC, and the Collaborations forum is not suitable for such minimal requests as it is project-centric. There used to be such a forum on the old GMC, but I suggest using other websites that are centered around graphics, as they and their target audience are more suitable for this type of request (which is also the reason why we don't have this forum anymore).
Yeah i remember there being a place for this a while back which is why i asked as i could not seem to find it and sure no problem i will continue to hunt for the ones i need haha.