1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Where can i ask for..

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by warbo, Dec 31, 2017.

1. warbo

warbo Member

Hi all.

Where on the site can i ask for some sprites? I don't want to post in the wrong section and have it deleted etc, just trying to hunt down some vehicle sprites.

2. Guest User

Guest User Guest

you should check out the Collaboration Section. you can either find an artist there via their threads or make your own thread asking for artists.

3. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

Rob, Ruimm and rIKmAN like this.
  4. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

There is no forum for this on the GMC, and the Collaborations forum is not suitable for such minimal requests as it is project-centric. There used to be such a forum on the old GMC, but I suggest using other websites that are centered around graphics, as they and their target audience are more suitable for this type of request (which is also the reason why we don't have this forum anymore).

Ninety likes this.
  5. dedaredevil

dedaredevil Guest

There a place called Open Game Art. You might find something pre-made for you there already. Best part is, it is free and public domain. I think most of the art comes from cancelled projects. Surprisingly there is some beautiful stuff on there.

6. The-any-Key

The-any-Key Member

WHAAAT? HOW DID I MISS THAT!

IndianaBones and Samuel Venable like this.
  7. warbo

warbo Member

Honestly, never knew i could do that o_O

Yeah i remember there being a place for this a while back which is why i asked as i could not seem to find it and sure no problem i will continue to hunt for the ones i need haha.