Windows What's wrong?

TheouAegis

I think it just lets you do like a multiline string.
Oh that would make sense. Then that means for whatever reason it's inserting ASCII characters into the font.

Make sure the font doesn't add any characters lower than index 32.

R

Rodrigo Lucas

i use this font upload_2018-12-9_0-5-30.png

I tried another one but the problem continues.

R

Rodrigo Lucas

I did everything the same as the tutorial that came out of space rocks

I'm not 100% but I'm just throwing this out there. It seems like it has to do with newlines. Try using \n instead of actually using newlines in the editor. And maybe get rid of the @ at the beginning.

Jezla

According to the manual, the squares are used to substitute missing glyphs in the font. How are you typing your line breaks? If you're hitting tab to line up your code, that could be interpreted as a missing glyph. Try to just use return for line breaks without hitting tab or space.

R

Rodrigo Lucas

Thank you very much, I deleted where I had pressed TAB for \ n and disappeared ^^

upload_2018-12-9_0-48-13.png
I'm not 100% but I'm just throwing this out there. It seems like it has to do with newlines. Try using \n instead of actually using newlines in the editor. And maybe get rid of the @ at the beginning.

R

Rodrigo Lucas

According to the manual, the squares are used to substitute missing glyphs in the font. How are you typing your line breaks? If you're hitting tab to line up your code, that could be interpreted as a missing glyph. Try to just use return for line breaks without hitting tab or space.
I'll try later to see if that's right, thank you.

Oh it's doing that because it's trying to draw the tab characters, which don't really exist. You can keep the @ and do literal newlines, just make sure there's no tabs. Though, that'll make your code a little uglier :p